Part Eight

"I...don't think that's necessary, it's just a bruise I'm just clumsy" Louis says.

Harry and Scott watch as Louis stands up, he's shaky and they can tell he's on edge.

"Okay darling, it's okay" Harry says deciding to back off.

Louis meets Harry's eyes, the pet name surprising him but not unwelcome, he feels something towards Harry and Scott and it's extremely confusing.

Louis takes a breath and nods shyly.

"Just get some rest hey, you know where to find us if you need us" Scott says as he and Harry stand up.

"K, who's at my door tonight?" Louis asks.

Harry and Scott don't stay and guard Louis door at night, they are in the room across from him if they are needed, however they are only assigned Louis protection during the day.

"Jeremy and Jax, from your dad's security team" Harry says.

Louis stills

"What happened to Charlie and Joey?" Louis asks trying to keep his voice level, but Harry and Scott can see the nervousness, see how Louis pulls his sweater over his hands and tries to breathe.

"They were due a rotation out, Jeremy and Jax will be on the door all week" Harry says.

They watch as Louis retracts and closes off, they sense something isn't right, but they don't want to push.

"Okay, yeah, well I'll see you on the morning then" Louis says and it's his way of ending the conversation.

"Sleep tight Lou" Scott says, and Harry and Scott hesitantly leave.

Louis struggles to sleep at all, afraid that Jeremy will come into his room for some reason. Every noise he hears outside the door makes him uncomfortable and his heart rate pick up. His mind flashes back to the night Sophia and Luke died, the images of them being shot flash in his mind and he can't suppress it. He cries himself to sleep but wakes in shock from a nightmare, the clock reads 2:00am

Louis tries to stop himself going into Harry and Scott but he really needs their presence right now, they make him feel calm and he feels so safe around them, he takes a deep breath and decides to head to their room.

When he opens the door, he's met with Jeremy and Jax on either side of his door. They are talking about something and look to him when he opens the door.

"Going somewhere!" Jeremy asks his tone cold.

"I'm just going to Harry and Scott" Louis says rubbing his shoulder.

Jeremy and Jax look to each other.

"Umm, they are asleep kid, can't it wait until morning?" Jax asks.

"No" Louis says, and he walks across the hall.

Jeremy pulls Louis back by his shoulder.

"Owww, let me go" Louis says, and he pulls himself free and runs, he manages to knock on Harry and Scott's door.

Jeremy and Jax grab him again, just as Scott opens the door, he's shirtless and gorgeous.

Louis struggles in Jeremy and Jax's arms.

"Lou?" Scott asks.

"Sorry boss we tried to stop him" Jeremy says angrily.

Scott grabs Louis, noticing Jax and Jeremy have a strong grip on him.

Louis grips Scott tightly as he pulls him in.

"It's okay, he's welcome anytime, we will take it from here" Scott says.

Jax and Jeremy nod and Scott closes the door and brings Louis into the room.

Harry turns the bedside lamp on.

"Alright darling" Harry asks gently.

He and Scott then take Louis in, he's sweating and looks like he's been crying, he's so small and looks so lost.

"I had a nightmare, and I......just wanted" Louis says, he looks at Harry and Scott and realises he might have gone too far, he's pushed the line. They are security not his friends, not anything more.

Harry and Scott's hearts melt at the fact Louis sought them out, they will do anything for Louis. They catch on to his inner turmoil and are quick to reassure him.

"We are so glad you came to us Lou" Scott tells him.

"We are always here for you Louis" Harry tells him.

"Come on jump in next to Harry and get warm" Scott tells him.

Louis smiles slightly and hops in the bed between them both.

"Comfy?" Harry asks when Louis is resting on Harry's chest.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for disturbing you" Louis says shyly.

"You're not at all Lou, we love having you" Scott says.

"Do you want to talk about the nightmare?" Harry asks.

Louis is quiet for a few seconds.

"Maybe tomorrow" he then says.

"Okay, no pressure" Scott says.

The boys then snuggle down and fall asleep, Louis doesn't wake again and feels so safe.