Chapter sixteen

Your face was completely red, feeling the butterflies on your stomach, you were in disbeilf when he kissed you like that, you looked at the ground, blushing a lot. "What just happened??" you muttered under your breath and yet you smiled a bit.. You looked at the stars with the softest smile on your face.

You stil have that flowercrown wtih roses, it seems like you like his gift a lot, you were happy and you were like one of those bitches who got their first kiss. You sat down on the soft grass, stargazing..thinking about something, you are in a better mood than last time when that bitch who made fun of you in the valley.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

at the daylight prarie

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

G looked at you in a look that says GIRL WHAT THE FUCK as you talked to her about the kiss. "Why you were making out with him, and now you are his new bitch wtffffff." she's on the verge of dying from cringe. You looked at G, and you wanted to die from the fucking embressment. "I mean he's a good kisser I MEAN NOTHING!"you said in an embressed tone ever. G sat down on a rock, looking down at the ground like that one meme or some shit. You stared at her and you say nothing, there was slience..."Why im friends with this weirdist bitch in this word.." g mumbled under her breath.

You zoned out for like an minute and like an half hour. "You good y/n?" g asked you. You snapped back into reality and gave her a quick nod, you're still wearing that flowercrown that Tower gave you.

Meanwhile Carl is just staring at you like you commited a crime even though he cant speak to you and says nothing at all. You got up and left in embrassment as you leave.

You blushes in embrassement and you feel like dying from embrassment from telling your chaotic friend about the kiss you had with tower at starlight derest.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

end of chapter sixteen

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....