Chapter two

"Yeah breaking into the vault of knowledge to inefere their plans." as she said with a smirk. "BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES US OR-" you shouted but you got cut off by gabi. "Been there before and I'm going to do it again, no need to worry y/n; Carl will telport us to there and back us here." she said it with a smile.

"Alright if you say so.." as you muttered under your breath. "COME ON WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" g shouted in excitiement. Carl telported you and your friend G to the vault of knowledge.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

at the vault of knowledge

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Both of you are here at the vault of knowledge, you looked around in awe how this place be so fulled of knowledge and wonder. "So this is the vault of knowledge." you muttered under your breath.

"Yep, however it's not great if you think about, this place is the hideout of the blue sigil and my friend, Opal who got possesed by one of these assholes but hey she's doing great with her lovely dovey boyfriend Ezra." G said. "Possessed?" you tlited your head in confusion.

"One of the leaders of this organization has the powers to control dark creatures, as such krills, crabs and half krills, he's a half krill just like Opal and her cousin; Empress." she stated the facts of the man. "What's his name?" you asked your friend. "Well, his name is Tower, he's cold and uses others for his personal gain, people are scared of him." there was anger in her voice but she hides it pretty well.

"Wow, he's an asshole." You said in a understanding tone. "Pretty much." gabi nodded in agreement. "Carl is going to gave us a makeover to disguse us as one of these assholes' division, you'll be in mockingbird's division and I'll be in tower's division." she told you her plan. Carl disguses the both of you into people who work in two divisions.

Gabi tells you her plan and she sees a man with wings, woman who's armed with a gun and a lady with a hat; and there's one who has a blindfold. "Shit, it's them...." g muttered under her breath. "Who?" you said in confusion. "They're the members from two divisions, tower and lazzo inculding mockingbird..." she answered your question.

The winged man walks towords the both of you, "I never seen you before, state your buiness here." the winged man said in a stern tone. The both of you stated your buiness however the armed woman doesnt buy it. "Delta, i think those two are hiding something that we dont know about, remember the chibi who disgused as one of the members from alyx's division." she said in anger. "If it's that chibi again, she wont escape like last time." the woman with a hat says, the blindfolded woman nods in agreement.

"You're right V, however Yor would make sure to watch them, if they're hiding something, you wont think twice to hurt them, Wolf." Delta stated. You avoid eye contact, and gabi has done this before. The armed woman tells the both of you are doing, you explained it to her and she nods.

You let out a sigh of relief but there is danger learking behind these four, waiting to strike. The winged man uses his device and says something: "There's something strange between these two, it might be the chibi fooling us again but we dont know about the other one." he said in a dark tone. "If that pathetic chibi comes back to steal our plans and breaks into the archives, I'll deal with that at once." the voice said in anger. "But my lord-" he got cut off by the voice.

"I dont care, I'll deal with her at once, and that friend of hers." the voice said in a stern tone and suddenly it is off, the voice is was gone now. The two of you walked into the archives, G searched the area, you looked around making sure no one's watching but you feel the sense of fear.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

end of chatper two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───