Chapter twelve

Tower walks in the hallway, Delta looks at him in the eye, the winged man is leaning against the wall. Tower walks up to Delta and says: "They needed more time..." he muttered under his breath. Delta was going to ask a question but Tower cuts him off.

"Do you understand that Delta?" he said in an stern tone. "Yes my lord." Delta nodded as he spoke and Tower glares at him, he walks away..leaving Delta alone. You walked down in the halls, you feel the same winged man giving you a cold glare, you shook it off and countied walking.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

timeskip

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You were near the blue sigli archives, you looked around for your surroundings, you see an 8 feet tall man walking towords you. It's Hermit, he was about to say something he forgot because he's delusional, he just gives you a glare and leaves you alone. You were in confusion even through he's a delusional gay shrimp.

You hummed quiety by yourself, suddenly tower pins you against the wall; you stopped humming and you looked at him, you feel your face is turning red. "Getting so red now little bird?" he said in a flirty tone. You can't speak as the british powerful man flirts with you for like he's rizzing you up or some shit you can't understand.

After he's done flirting with you, he gives you a small smirk that says "you're little cute like a person like you little bird." and he walks away like nothing happen even though he has that fucking stupid gay ass charmisa to him.

You stand there like some school student got rizzed up by their crush, you looked at the ground. You had his british voice in your head now, you feel like you are going to die from blushing too much, however you somehow liked his flirting, how he flirts with you and shit.

You had a soft smile on your face, you countied to hum quiety while still keeping that soft smile on your face. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

end of chapter twelve

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───