Chapter six

You kept wondering why you would fall in love with a man like him??? You looked up at the sky. You looked around and looked at the bonfire, you got up from the ground and left. "I can't be in love..no no no no no.." You mumbled under your breath.

You calmed down for a bit and start going home, getting rest and getting ready for the next day, hopefully. You go to your home in the Valley, you lay down on your bed and looked up to the celing and you started to fall asleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the next day

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You wake up, feeling refresh from the chaos that happened yersterday and you cleaned yourself up, changed into a new outfit and walked out from the door. You step foot on the snow, looked around. There was a person with a bunny mask with a bird masked woman. You waved the two. They both waved back, The person with a bunny mask took off their mask and gives their lover a kiss on the head.

Their lover giggles a bit and gives them a pat on the head to show how much she loves them. You looked at the two with a smile and walked away. "They seemed happy with each other." you think to yourself. You looked at the ground and the sky.

Suddenly you see a shadowy figure, you ingore it. "Oh my..what a lost soul doing here?" it said while grinning. It follows you and you looked back, see no one behind you. You countie walking and you wanted to go to the Forgotten Ark.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

at the forgotten ark

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The shadowy figure countied to follow but it stopped, feeling a dark presence behind it but it shakes it off. You turned around to see the shadowy figure, you take a step back. "Who are you?" your voice was trembling in fear. "Who am I? the figure said in a mocking tone. "It's does'nt matter who I am, I'm here to kill you and yet no-" he got cut off and there was a dark spike in his arm.

"What do you think you are doing to them?" the voice said in anger. It was Tower behind the figure and looked at you. "Did it hurt you?" he asked you in concern in his voice. It's werid to see him being conerned about you. You shake your head. "Good.. now where we? Oh right I'm supposed to kill you." he let a chuckle. The figure was in fear and tried to pull out the dark spike but suddenly his candle that gave him life was gone, he was turning into stone.

"Ah, how nice to see my victims to die from my wrath." he muttered under his breath. The figure was gone now, turned into stone and tower looks at you. "Are you alright?" he asks. "Yes, I'm alright.." you reliped. "Good.." he muttered under his breath.

He patted your head and leaves you alone. You can't help but blush a little, he seems charming for his own good. "Why he's so charming?" you thought to yourself. You think he's charming because he wants to charm others for his own good.

You stand there and looking around for your surroundings, you countie to walked down in the forgotten ark.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

end of chapter six

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───