Chapter fifteen

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

at starlight desert

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You were in the rose garden and by the gazebo like structure while the roses are around it, the moon is shining and the stars are so deightful to see, the breeze is slighty cold; you hear footsteps..you know who it is.

"Hello little bird.." it's tower, he walks up to you. "I came here to visit you little bird." he said with a smirk on his face. You blushes slighty and he sees you blushing so slighty; he chuckles a little bit. "Um..thank you for visiting me.." you spoke in a soft tone as you blushed. "No need to thank me little bird.." he said in a calm and nertul tone. There was slience between you two. As you looked at the stars, tower is making something..

He puts something on your head, it's a flowercrown of roses. "Oh thank you Tower.." you said a soft tone. He gives you a smile, he walks closer to you, he picks you up by your waist; you were in shock as he picked you up by the waist.

He holds you in his arms and he looks at you softly, he leans in and says: "Do me a favor little bird.." he said in a soft tone as he looked at you. "What is it?" you asked him as you were in his arms. "Close your eyes for me.." he said in a soft tone. You closed your eyes and he leans in; he kisses you softy and gently. As he kissed you passionately, he pulls you closer..the kiss was long and he pulls you alway giving you the most loving smile that a person ever could.

"You may open your eyes now little bird." he spoke to you in a tone that can make everyone melt. You opened your eyes and you blushed. "Did you I what.." you were lost in words and such, he chuckles. "Oh yes I did." he gives you a smug smile of his and you blushed even more. 
"YOU LITTLE-" you shouted at him and he chuckles. You covered your face with your hands, he smiled at you and he puts you down. He looks at you and lifts your chin up to look at him.

He gives you a kiss on the lips and pulls away, he gives you a smug smile for the last time. He gives you wink and he walks away, leaving you alone to deal with that. Your face is red, heart beating fast and you were shaking but you managed to calm down and looked at the bright stars of the night in the desert.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

end of chapter fifteen

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵