She opened her eyes due to missing of his closeness......he was sitting on the bed with his hands on each side with closed eyes.... She doesn't know why she felt him looking hot and that flexed biceps and that veins on his hands made something flip inside her....

Still she can't help but move near him... She sat beside him and with lot of inner battles she placed her hand over his .... He opened his eyes and looked at her...

Uyir : Are you okay...

Jayadev: yeah... I am fine.... Just.... Wait... You are speaking with me....

She was confused...

Uyir : yeah...

Jayadev: I mean you are initiating an conversation...

Uyir : No...

Jayadev: no you are actually speaking.....

Now we will find the mystery behind your silence..

Uyir : Mystery.. 🙄

Jayadev: yeah.... You can share with me anything.. I am your husband right... You don't have to worry about it... Just say it?..

Uyir : say what?

Jayadev: The story of how you became like this....

Please don't worry about our first night spent like this.... I am completely okay with that... The key for any relationship is communication right.. So you need to communicate...

You if a girl is silent one she has to be mute which you are not for sure...or she must have a sad mystery behind it.. Which you hide from your family thinking that your family members might get hurt by knowing it and blame themselves for being that much ignorant to notice it...

She was looking at him like he have grown horns... He continued..

Jayadev : I know your father is ex police man and Aghat sir was Ex CBI and your chithi is still in CBI.... Still they failed to find about your misery... We can't blame them to they have a busy life right... Don't worry now I am here for you I will support you I will be there to hear your sadness...

While he was talking seriously she was biting her inner cheeks controlling her laughter.... She now find him more cute... She just want to pull his cheeks and coo him but she stoped herself...

He took her hand in his and said...

Jayadev: You can trust me ma.... Speak up......

That's it Uyir started laughing loud he was confused but she was laughing.... Seeing his confused face she tried to control her laugh

Uyir : Sorry...... You don't have to worry about that.... I don't need a saviour... Husband is enough....

That's the longest set of words she spoke to him so far...

She said and went to other side of bed and layed sideways he looked back he can see her back...

Jayadev : You can't sleep now...

She looked back and raised her eyebrow...

Jayadev : I didn't planned this night like this.... We need to talk in fact I decided that I will surely make you speak more than me.. I was ready to be awake the whole night for that.....

She bite her lower lip controlling the smile threatening to come out... She said..

Uyir : Then happy Shivaratri....

She said and turned back covering herself in blanket...

He was looking at her in shock...

Jayadev: what... Thats it...... It's our first night and you are sleeping...

There was no reaction he slowly crawled up on the bed and looked at her...her eyes were closed and her face was calm..

Jayadev: You slept...... That soon...

He to layed on his back looking at the cealing.... He was about to woke her but he stopped... She must be tired of all the rituals and she woke up early for marriage even he was tired... So he withdrew that thought and switched oof the light and layed back.. Slowly he too slept looking at her back....

Uyir turned in her sleep when she slightly opened her ... She saw him sleeping peacefully...... She moved closer and without disturbing his sleep and looked at him closely a small smile erupted on her lips without her knowledge....

She sat up and covered him with the blanket and reduced the Ac and again layed back facing him with a smile she too slept....

Author's Note...

Hello makkale...

How was the chapter...

Do let me know your thoughts in comments...

Happy Reading 📖📖📖

Do vote and comment..

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤❤