Then the gym is getting complex as we start to go around in circles, but after a while, we finally get to another Channeler named Imari. "You and I - Shall have a Pokemon battle."

This time she sends out three Haunters. Insey says, "Okay... this is a Psychic Type or a Ghost Type?" But with the help of Gyarados, Golbat, and Flareon, the Haunters are not a problem to him. "I lost after all."

Then the fifth trainer is an Ace Trainer named Cameron. "Sabrina is young, but she's also our highly skilled Gym Leader. I won't let you reach her easily."

This time the opponent uses two Kadabra, so I use the Scyther and Gyarados this time to knock them out with the X Scissors and Crunch. "Ow! Down and out!"

And finally, we reach the final Gym Trainer, which is another Psychic named Preston. He says, "The Saffron Gym is famous for training psychics. You want to see Sabrina, don't you? I can tell."

"Of course, I want to." This time it uses Hypno, with the Hypnosis, it causes a lot of trouble for Pikachu, but in the end, Pikachu wakes up and lands a Thunderbolt to knock it out.

After beating the final trainer, they finally get to Sabrina. She is not wearing her Team Rocket uniform, instead, she's wearing a psychic outfit. She smirks, "So you've finally here. I have been waiting for you this whole time."

"Sabrina." I say in a cold tone, "Like I said. I'm here for the gym battle, and you're going to pay for everything you've done to my Mom in the past."

"I will like to see you try. I have had psychic powers since I was a child. It started when a spoon I carelessly tossed, bent. I dislike battling of course, but since we're here to settle this, how about I make something interesting?"

Much to our surprise, Sabrina's eyes starts to glow, and the next thing I saw, everyone except Insey has been turned into a doll.

"Misty! Brock! Yellow! Serena!" Insey yells in shock as she picks them up. "What have you done?" I growl at her, and she smirks, "Since you gave me a lot of trouble yesterday, I also learned that my husband has lost to you. I want to see how strong you are without any interference. If you win, I'll turn them back to normal. If I win, they're going to become my dolls forever..."

"You..." I say with anger. "Fine, I accept the challenge because I won't lose! What are the rules?"

"It'll be a four on four." Sabrina says.

She uses Kadabra as her first Pokemon, and I decide to go with Scyther. Scyther has a hard time battling against Kadabra because of the Future Sight and the fact that it uses the Psybeam to make him confused. But in the end, Scyther manages to land a Night Slash, knocking out the Kadabra, but it gets defeated as well by the Future Sight attack.

Sabrina uses Hypno next, and I choose Flareon. Hypno uses Confusion, while Flareon blocks it with Protect, then Flareon uses Fire Spin and it starts to damage Hypno turn after turn. Flareon tries to use Swift, but Hypno dodges it by using Teleport, then Hypno uses Hypnosis, causing Flareon to asleep, but thanks to it holding a Chesto Berry, it wakes up instantly and uses Bite, knocking it out in the end.

Sabrina's third Pokemon is a Mr. Mime, and it uses Psychic to knock out Flareon, so Ash uses Gyarados next. Gyarados uses Water Gun, and Mr. Mime uses Mimic to do the same. Then Gyarados tries to use Crunch, but it is blocked by Barrier. Then Mr. Mime shocks them by using Thunder, causing Gyarados to hurt badly, but Gyarados doesn't give up, it uses Hyper Beam to give him damage, then using another Crunch, but he falls into the trick of Substitute. Gyarados uses Water Gun to break the substitute, then he uses Crunch again, Mr. Mime also uses Psyshock, causing both of them to faint.