Helmeppo's a hassle

I look at the swords man as he begins to speak once again. "Hey what are you doing here" Zoro says I assume he's talking to the little one so I stay quite. His eyes are strictly on me while speaking to the little girl. I almost thought he was talking to me.

"Luffy go stop them there gonna get hurt!" Coby shouts. Attempting to get Luffy to listen.
"Do it yourself" Luffy reply's laziness taking over. "What do you mean do it yourself Akanes gonna be killed!"

Luffy finally acknowledges Koby's words and yells out to Zoro, " Hey hurt the future pirate kings first mate and you'll pay!".

I switch my attention back to the moss head. His skin, even though dirty, is quite beautiful. "What do you want to die or something..? Get lost!". "You too!" He shouts apparently addressing me. We never broke eye contact so we were already staring at each other when he yelled this.

I look around and point to myself tilting my head. "YEAH YOU!" I squeeze my hand into a fist to prevent myself from flinching.

Zoro just 'tchs' and turns away.

"Uhm I made some rice balls for you! You haven't eaten in a long time right!?". The little girl begins to speak. Man I really gotta learn her name I feel so rude addressing her as little girl.

"This is the first time I made rice balls!".
She exclaimed. "I'm not hungry!". Zoro yelled which took me by surprise. I didn't expect he'd be such a jerk."Go away!" He demanded.

I was tired of listening and got distracted by naming clouds. Hmm that one will be kazuhani!

I was pulled out of this daydream by an ugl- I mean a guy with a butt chin grabbing my wrist. "I've decided you'll be my wife!". I look around confused noticing the little girl missing. "Hey where's the girl?" I asked the butt chin guy.

Zoro looks at me ticked off. "How could you go to dream land with all that yelling!!". I scratch the back of my neck and replied to him " heh I'm sorry..".

Zoro than notices butt chin guy grabbing my wrist and yells at him. "Don't touch her!". Zoro looked even more ticked off then before. He just met me. And not even fomally so why defend me? This is how I came to the conclusion that this man has false rumors going around. He's not a demon.

The blonde butt chin guy waves saying how Zoro shouldn't yell at him because off his dad and how he'll be back for his fiancé.

I am now tied to a throne like chair besides Zoro. He seems annoyed at the difference in treatment, it's kind of funny to watch.

Luffy comes back to look over the wall and sees me tied up too. He's really different from his usual self. He stands at the wall with a hand on his hat his other fist in a ball. He jumps down and approaches us in a hurry. "I'm going to go grab Zoro's sword and our map, sit tight for a second, okay?" Luffy asks me like I won't heal even if I don't sit tight. 

"okay" I reply my timidness from earlier gone which surprises Luffy. He flicks my forehead before running off towards the base yelling "good job" to me for speaking clearly. I can see the confusion on Kiwi's face.

"What's with the  good job?" Zoro ponders. 

I begin to explain to him " I had a pretty hard time talking before I met Luffy I didn't really talk to anyone much", he nods as if he understands. "So what about your map? Was it taken?" he asks hesitantly most likely because of what I just told him. "Luffy wants to sail to the grandline so I'm going to go with him" I once again am explaining something which is pretty annoying. I still find talking very weird but I guess I should be grateful for having someone to talk to.

I began to slowly doze off muttering incomprehensible. words to Kiwi. The chairs so comfy I just wanna take a nap, so that's exactly what I do. As Im halfway asleep I hear Kiwi mutter "don't go to sleep dumbass". Granting him a small "sorry" I completely doze off.