My purpose

Yao Akane is an 18 year old girl who has devil fruit powers. The power to heal by sleeping. Being taken advantage of isn't something she planned on happening . It just ....happened.

When Akane was just a kid, seven years old, Her mother and her 'father' took off. Took off where she doesn't know. But it must've been something expensive and important for them to have to sell their daughter to pirates. Akane always felt she was out of place with her mother and 'father', so It didn't really surprise her that she couldn't go with them. 

"Akane sweetie" her mother spoke to her with a twitching hand like she was debating whether or not she should pat her back. "Me and Liam are going on an adult trip and need to leave you here with an aunty so behave for us darling." Though her words were coming out like sweet Caramel covered candy they stink to Akane and make her wanna throw up. Said 'aunty' she was going to be staying with lives out on the sea. The only thing this sweet 7 year old can bring herself to hate". 

When Akane was five she ate a fruit. She was hungry and her parents had gone out without feeding her. For some odd reason the fruit she ate took away her ability to swim, she gained only one answer from her mother. A face that made Yao question whether she was stinky or not. As for Liam. There was no way in hell she'd ask him anything. 

Yao looks at the boat her aunty is yelling for her to get on while shivering. She doesn't want to get on. She turns to look at her mother with a worried face, only for her not to be there. Her Aunty proceeds to drag her onto the boat that she'd never would have guessed would give her nightmares in the future.

3rd Person

All everyone on Alvida's ship heard were scream's of agony. Everyone sighs. "She's at it again". "Poor girl". These comments filled the ship as Alvida slashed away at Akane. This was her way to relive anger.

Akane's POV:

I couldn't stop screaming no matter how much I wanted to. "SHUT IT" Alvida yelled at me. " It hurts" I managed to squeeze a whisper 
out between breaths.

Alvida continued to whip, slash, and slice through my skin which was already scarred. Yelling out to me " YOU B*TCH YOU'LL BE FINE BY TOMORROW MORNING".

Thought I can speed up the healing process in my sleep, they heal all the same. Scars are scars.

"I'm sorry" I whisper out. Maybe I offended her. Maybe it hurts more for her to see me heal while she has to work her butt off to not get hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry".

She's right. This is my purpose. With this ability I'm lucky. I smile letting my dimples show thinking I'm doing the world good. It's like time pauses, when someone starts yelling insults at Alvida. Everything's dead silent. The only thing that could be heard is the sound of my blood dripping on the floor.

Arthur's noteeeeeeeeeee~

I stopped here for now because I couldn't remember what Luffy said. Dialogue and all that important stuff.

I'll be back when I do more research.(I'll probably forget so please remind me).

I'm only like 250 episodes into one piece and i'm completely in love with Zoro. So I wanted to make this book for simps like me.