Buck began fucking up into Eddie, bouncing him slightly to meet his own thrusts. Eddie whined, feeling Bucks dick stretch him. if he was being honest, it hurt more than the first time, but it had been awhile.

"baby, it hurts," Eddie whined as tears entered his eyes. a moan escaped his throat.

"do you want me to stop," Buck moaned, but continued to fuck him.

"never," Eddie's eyes closed as he began to dig his nails into Bucks neck. he pushed his lips onto Bucks.

"bedroom," Eddie moaned into the kiss. Buck carried him to their room, still inside him.

he sat down on the bed and aggressively slammed Eddie in his dick, "oh fuck," Eddie screamed. a grimace of pain appeared on Eddie's face as Buck abused his prostate. Buck put his hands on Eddie's back, quickly flipping them so Eddie was lying on his back.

their bodies began to sweat as things lit up.

"give it to me," Eddie moaned, making Bucks thrust get harder. Eddie played with his on nipples as he moan loud.

Eddie felt like such a slut when he was in this position. he never let himself be bottomed unless it was with Buck.

"oh fuck right there," Eddie whimpered as Buck hit just the right spot.

"fuck, harder!" Eddie pulled Buck down for a kiss but before doing so, "i'm so fucking in love with you," Buck whispered as Eddie just whimpered.

"Evan," Eddie whimpered as his ass hugged Bucks dick. Buck moved down to Eddie's nipples and sucked them in his mouth as he jerked Eddie in the process.

Eddie grabbed a fist full of Bucks back as Buck came inside of him and with one good squeeze on Eddie's balls, Eddie's load shot on his stomach moaning softly as he did so.

Buck pulled out, moving down to Eddie's waist. he left hickeys all over it, licking up his own come while doing so.

Eddie only moaned as his dick started to harden again. Bucks tongue brushed over Eddie's hole. that was Enough to make Eddie's back arch

the latin man locked his fingers with Bucks hair as Buck continued this motion with his tongue.

he stuck it inside Eddie's, now loose hole, and flicked it back and forth. Bucks tongue curled, making Eddie moan loudly, pushing Bucks head down.

"fuck more," Eddie whimpered as Buck tongue fucked him. Buck pulled his tongue out, licking up to Eddie's balls, all the way to the tip of his cock then back down to Eddie's hole.

Eddie's leg's began to shake. He bucked up against his tongue just to get more.

His mouth hung open while his eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy. He couldn't even focus on anything else. this was new to him and he didn't want it to stop.

Bucks hands spread Eddie's legs further, gripping them so tight, it would bruise.

"baby i'm gonna cum," Eddie whispered.

Bucked removed one of his hands from Eddie's thigh that was covered in hickeys and added to fingers to Eddie's hole, never pulling his face away.

"oh fuck," Eddie cried out as Bucks fingers thrusted inside of him.

he began stroking his dick while Buck continued to finger and tongue fuck him.

Eddie came on his stomach for the second time. Without saying anything, Buck pulled out, licked the cum up off of Eddie and immediately kissed him.

the kiss became rough yet again and with no warning, Buck slipped his dick inside Eddie again who whimpered in response.

"you can handle it again for me, can't you, baby?"he murmured softly, beginning to thrust inside him. Eddie nodded, not caring to speak he wanted to taste Bucks mouth.