Mosquito bites:)

DANIELS POV

I woke up,and i then try to stand up but my legs gave up on me, "owch" i said as i rub my back, i then saw vasco wide awake just staring at me, "ah! V-vasco!??" I said as i jump out covering my self with my hand, 'does he sleep with his eyes open??' I thought as i look at him curiously, "d-daniel.????" Vasco said to me blushing, i then realize that our nose was touching already, i then pulled my self back as i said sorry to him, vasco then sits up still blushing while looking at something,  "d-daniel...that..." vasco said as i look confuse, vasco then pointed at my thighs and i then blush and rush to the bathroom as soon as possible...'how am i even gonna get this out?!' i said though my mind, as i look at the white stuff oozing out of my behind, i then you heard a knock, i then open the door a bit so that vasco can just see my head not my nek$d body, "i-i can help you...?" Vasco said as he blush, "n-no i can do it my self!" I said as i blush while looking away, "o-oh...okay!" Vasco said as he shut the door shut, i then got into the shower and slowly reach for my entrance......after a few minutes of trying i gave up, i then poke my head out of the door to see if vasco was still there and then..."v-vasco..?" "Ah daniel! Hope you didnt mind, i made us breakfast!" Vasco said as he showed me the breakfast he made, "uhm, c-can you-" i stop at my words for a few seconds " can you help me get this out!" I said, i then realize that i shouted, i was about to say sorry but vasco pushed me back into the bathroom...
"Va-vasco wait-!" Before daniel can say anything fur-there, vasco interrupts me with our lips crushing together with my lips, "mhm~!" I moan as i was taken back by vascos action.

THIRD PERSONS POV

10 MINUTES LATER

Daniel thought that it was just a quick and easy go, since he ask Vasco to help him get rid of the white fluid in him but here they are, in the shower...having sex. Again.

Daniel was moaning non stop, and it was probably heard from out side. "Ah!~ ngh~ im c-c7mming!~" Daniel moans as he cums, "haa~ Daniel.." Vasco said as he turns Daniel around so he can see him and picks him up, vasco then leans daniel to the wall while grabbing daniels thighs so that he wouldn't fall off, daniel then puts his arms around vascos neck for support, vasco then slams himself inside of daniel, "ngh!~" daniel moans as he was drunken by pleasure, "ha~ daniel..." vasco said as he gives daniel a sloppy kiss, daniel feels like he was about to melt away....it was too much..his feet wasn't even touching the bathroom floor...daniel feels like he was about to lose his mind if vasco keeps this up, "v-vasco!~" daniel moans vascos name, "w-wait why did you get bigger-" daniel said as he push vasco, but without warning vasco slams himself again in daniel, daniel moans non stop, "haa~ say my name daniel~." Vasco said as he was turn on my daniel saying his name, "ah! Ngh! Mgh~ vasco~!" Daniel moans non stop as vasco continue to pound on daniels a$$ harder and faster. An hour later vasco and daniel was still not done from their steamy session, "ah!~ v-vasco~ i- mhp~" daniel moans as he gets a kiss from the lips, " i-im c7mming ugh~ haa~" vasco said as he pulled daniel closer to him, vasco then slams himself once more in daniel before c7mming in daniel....

After 2 hours vasco and daniel was exhausted from the unholyness they done in the bathroom, daniel was in vasco's arm,daniel was fully closed today and clean, and so was vasco, vasco the place daniel on daniels bed( futon/ his bed on the floor like that ykyk) and then vasco then decided that daniel and him will not go to school, 'besides its 1pm and me and daniel were late' vasco thought as he sleep besides daniel

(A FEW HOURS LATER)[its now 8pm]

DANIELS POV

I woke up and then saw Vasco snoring right besides me, i then let out a quiet laugh as i stared at him for a couple of seconds, i then notice that Vasco was hugging me, i gently remove vascos arm and headed to the bathroom, 'haa~ look at those marks...' i said as i sigh and look at the marks in my body in the mirror, i felt the corner of my mouth twitch when i trace the marks Vasco left on my body, 'mhm~ wow~' i thought i then slap my self in the face, "wow!? What was i thinking?" I said to my self as i realize that i was smiling at my self while looking at the hi$ckes and love marks in my body...
After 1 hour i manage cover up the marks/love marks with big badge to cook something for vasco and i, i then woke vasco up, "uh? Mhm?? Daniel?!??" Vasco said to me half awake, i laugh at him and said "lets eat , we haven't eaten all day.." i said to vasco as i showed him the meal in my small folded table, "oh! Wow! Thank you for the food Daniel!" Vasco said as he digs in...

THIRD PERSONS POV

Daniel then offered Vasco to sleep in his house because its late at night already and Vasco agree, the next day Daniel woke up and didn't see Vasco, Daniel assume that Vasco already left because of school...

(AT SCHOOL)

"Should we report him missing in the police station??" Jace said as he talks to the members of the burn knuckles, "Jace!!" Jace then quickly turn his head to the door "hehe hello!" Vasco said as jace and the members of the burn knuckles hugs him, "where were you boss!?" "I thought you were dead!" "!Boss is here!" The burn knuckles cried at Vasco's shoulder , "where were you!? Why didnt you come to school? And why weren't you in your house!?" Jace said as he was ready to scold Vasco, "Sorry jace, i was with Daniel!" Vasco said innocently, " Daniel!? Is that why you have bandages on your neck?! Did you guys fight!?" Jace said, "oh mi god! I didn't even notice that the boss is hurt! Shame on me!"one of the member of the burn knuckles said as he dramatically hits his knee, "Huh? This is just Mosquito  bites..?" Vasco said honestly, it was true that, that was just Miskito bites, Daniel didn't leave a trace or a mark on Vasco, because he didn't got the chance too, he was too busy moaning his name(hehe), "No! You don't have to lie! Your too nice your your sake!" Jace said as he dramatically cried while patting Vasco's back, "we mast confront Daniel!" Jace said as he and the burn knuckles along with Vasco leaves anime style/dramatically.

after that jace and the burn knuckles was ready to fight Daniel will all there might, they got into Daniel's department and saw him, "Daniel! D-Daniel...?" Jace said as he saw Daniel having more bandages, he has bandages in his neck, and arms while Vasco just have two bandages in his neck, "jace?" Daniel said as he looks at then confused, "Daniel! You hurt our boss leader!" One of the members of the burn knuckles said as he was ready to hit Daniel, "Wait. No? I don't think Daniel and Vasco fought... can you two tell me what happen." Jace said as he was glaring at Vasco and Daniel, "huh hehe..., Can't you all see?.." someone from Jace's back, "You two must have slept together! And thats hickeys your covering are you Vasco?" Jiho said pointing at Vasco, "what? Daniel didn't leave any, this is just mosquito bites!" All of them looks at Vasco bewilder, including Zack who was about to burst our laughing, they then looks at Daniel for an answer but Daniel just covered his face with his hands, it was clear that Daniel was blushing, and Daniel couldn't even deny it...because it was true...

(Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter but hope you like it!)
(theres a new update too at the Daniel harem 2 at my page, please check it out!)