HP - True Home? 💛❣️ (Modern F&C.Reader)

*Key*

-Y/N: Your Name

-L/B: Little Brother Name

-T/B: Twin Brother Name

[Harry Potter Long Lost Sister]

Y/n POV

I was doing the dish that was left in the sink. Mom (again) was drinking so it left me to take care of dinner and the chores. One of my brothers, L/B was in his room, playing video games. He was mad obviously because of mom so he locked himself in his room. My other brother, T/B was on the couch, watching the television. He has autism so he knows what's going on but doesn't know the extent of it. "T/B, I'm going to head off to bed. Don't stay up too late, okay?" I told him. "Alright" T/B said. T/B doesn't really talk that much but he does more around me, maybe it's a twin thing. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I looked over at my desk (That was a mess with laundry and books all over it) and saw a bottle of water there. 'When do I have a water bottle in here? Mom doesn't like us using the bottle water at home' I wonder and I got up and grabbed it. I was thirsty and there wasn't that much water left so I drank the water. When I was done with it, I threw it away in the garbage and went back to bed. I scrolled around my phone for about 30 minutes when I started to feel really tired and knocked out with my phone in my hand, not even plugging it in.

I normally had a good concept of time around me when I sleep but when I started to gain my conscience, I couldn't. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a medical room!? I sat straight up and looked around. 'Where am I? How did I get here? Was I kidnapped!?' I started to wonder. My hair started to come out of my bun but when it fell on my face, it was red! (Red head). "Ah, I see that you are awake!" a voice said as I looked over to where it came from. An old but tall man came up to the bed I was laying on. He had white hair and blue eyes, he also had a long white beard and a blue dress robe on. "W-who are y-you! Where am I-I!" I asked the man. He seems like someone I saw before but from where? "I am Albus Dumbledore, and you may be?" the man spoke. "Albus Dumbledore? You gotta be kidding me and how do you kidnap someone and not know who they are!" I said. There is no way this man can be Albus Dumbledore, he is a made up character for Pete sake! I have been in the Harry Potter fandom since I was 10 so I may or may not be a huge nerd on it. "Well dear child, I am not making any jokes but I would like to know the name you go by back there" 'Dumbledore' asked me. "Well my name is Y/n and what do you mean by 'back there'?" I asked 'Dumbledore'. "There is so much that is hidden to you but I assure you that it will all make sense soon" 'Dumbledore' said. "Now, there is a change of clothing in the bathroom over there so you can change" 'Dumbledore' said and pointed to a closed door on the other side of the room. "I will be back tomorrow with someone that will be dear to you" 'Dumbledore' said and left. 'What's going on?! There is no way any of that just happened! I need to find a way to get back home' I thought as I got up from the bed.

When I did, my phone fell out too. 'My phone! I can call dad!' I thought and raced to the bathroom. When I got in, I locked the doors and looked around. It had a nice amount of space for a bathroom. A toilet and a sink and a basket of *Woman stuff*. I open my phone and see it's on 33%, must have forgotten to plug it in. I opened it and went to my dads contact but when I tried to call, I saw there was no data around. 'Where could I be that has no data!' I thought and tried to send many text messages but none went through. 'Damn it, how will I get out of here now!' I thought. I saw the charge of clothing on the sink, it was a simple top and bottom.

 I saw the charge of clothing on the sink, it was a simple top and bottom

(What they gave you but you can change it)

(What you had on before and can also change)

(How you look now [unless you already have red hair] and eye color of yours stay the same)

I changed and put my phone in my new pocket. I feel tired but didn't I just sleep for like... 5 hours? When I got to the bed I saw a note on it. 'You may feel tired and that's because when you were sleeping you were brought here under potion so rest up! -Albus Dumbledore'. "Ah, so I was drugged?" I said to myself. I should figure out what year I'm in if THE Harry Potter is even in school yet. I climbed back into the bed that I woke up in and fell asleep again. I woke up to someone shaking me awake, it was gentle but I don't like to be woken up. "Five more minutes..." I mumbled as I turned over. "Now dear, I think it's a good time to wake up. It's going to be a long day for you today!" a voice said to me. I opened my eyes and looked over to who was talking to me and saw the same man I saw yesterday, someone who I thought I dreamed about. "Come on dear, there is a change of clothes in the bathroom and meet me outside" Dumbledore said and walked out. 'I'm still here? I really thought I dreamed all of this' I thought and went to the bathroom. I saw that there was a basket with a hairbrush and toothbrush with toothpaste. I also saw a long sleeve purple striped shirt, jeans, and a pair of shoes.

 I also saw a long sleeve purple striped shirt, jeans, and a pair of shoes

(Can change if wanted to)

I got ready and left the bathroom (phone in pocket). I left the hospital wing and saw Dumbledore standing there. "Hello, you look lovely" Dumbledore said. "Thanks..." I answered. "Follow me dear, we'll go to my offices and talk for a while" Dumbledore said and started to walk off. I didn't say anything and just followed him. I was taking in my surroundings, Hogwarts. A school every Potter fan wishes to go to but never could. No one was in the halls, I wonder what time it is. Soon we came to Dumbledore's office. Dumbledore says the password and we enter the office.

_______________________________________

I'm going to make a part. I hope you have a wonderful night/day/noon.

Word count- 1246