Chapter 4: The Journey

Strolling along the empty streets of Gorumius, Erebilith and George begin to appear from the distance and heading towards to a direction where they could seek shelter. After their encounter with a member of GOD, it seems that their fight for survival was going to be even harder than they thought it was before. "How was it Azale?" an unknown voice called as she returned

"...Well...it was good." Azale replied quietly

"Was he killed?"

 "...No."

 "Dammit...for fucks sake!"

The voice shouted as it threw a holographic tablet onto the floor. It took a breath and sighed massively. Azale began to speak again, trying to calm the voice down.

 "I'm sorry... it was my fault"

"No, no. Don't be sorry, he's been constantly evolving and eventually he'll be used to this environment as we know i- wait... I have just the right thing to do."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you later but oh is it going to be good!"The voice fell silent as it was deep in thought which you could tell in it's red hypnotic eyes. After a few minutes of thinking to itself, it opened it's mouth.     "Azale... invite everyone up here, we don't really have a lot of people but it's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah... It's important news so go ASAP"

"Alright."

Azale left the purple lit room by a door which seemed to be full of locks and codes to enter in, the technology of their base was very high-tech, it was far beyond what a humans creative mind would think of, the door slid open as Azale entered to codes and unlocked the locks and the door seemed to flip, spin sideways and open as it was opening the tough blast-resistant door. Azale walked through and the door registered her immediately and bid farewell to her in a humanoid voice. As she walked through the hallways, the lights automatically lit up and followed her like a swarm of bees to give her some light around the hallways. Then Azale walked out a huge holographic door that was talking with one of the robots in there, she walked outside the base and took a clear look at it before hovering away.

George and Erebilith were sitting down along with the rest of the unconcious children beside them near the campfire. "Hey... Erebilith, do you still remember, that?"

"Yeah... as clear as what used to be there, the blue sky"

"That was quite fun back there, the days we helped one another and when we were against God."

"It was good times, I thank you for helping me back there when I was thrown out from that wretched city."

"Don't mention it, Gohohohohoho..."

"We haven't greeted properly back then as the children were awake though. Were you trying to scare me back then?"

"Technically... yep."

"Phhh, I knew it, you gave it away so much. You're such a great joker, George

"I know! Hahahahahaha!"

Both of them, despite their gap of power and status, were talking like any other normal being would do with each other. George and Erebilith laughed, cried and raged at their own stories that they told each other. After their joyous conversation, it quickly became dark and serious when Erebilith mentioned something about Gorumius.

"Hey... you do know what's going on in the whole city, right?"

"...Yeah...I saw, it's not going to be long before they catch us. We need to go after a few hours."