Chapter 6

I went home and cleaned the house as best as I could. I wanted everything to be perfect once grandma got home. Afterwards, I walked down to the docks and waited. As if on cue, Ravin appeared and gave me a crooked smile. "Why hello Eliza dear." I gave her a quick glare, "Where's my grandma? Let's make this trade."

Ravin scoffed and strolled around casually. "I'm thinking that I don't give her back and keep you both." I got up quickly and looked her right in the eyes, "Take me to her, I want to know she's fine." Ravin laughed, which only enraged me. "Hah! You really think I would listen to anything you have to say?" I tried to calm myself, I couldn't let her make me lose control.

No matter what I said, Ravin refused to bring me to my grandma. I only had one option left, I hope it works. "Anna," I said, creeping towards her slowly. "You're not going to see her, so stop asking." Before she could react I raised my hand and slapped her. She looked at me shocked, and I repeated it, over and over again. "THAT'S IT!" She screeched, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!"

I took off running and Anna was right behind me. She was gaining quickly, and I felt myself panicking. What if she kills me instead of what I want to happen!? My mind raced with so many thoughts as I ran. Suddenly, Anna was upon me. She started wailing on me over and over again. "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LAY A HAND ON ME, EVER!" She put a bag over my head, and I felt my limp body being drug away. I hope she takes me to where my grandma is... Were my last thoughts before I passed out.

~~~Alec's POV~~~

I watched as Anna beat on Elizabeth. It took everything I had to not run up and kill her. Finally, Anna drug Elizabeth away and I followed quickly. Anna picked up Elizabeth and slung her over her shoulder. "Dang, for an evil girl she's pretty strong..." I muttered to myself. We were walking for what seemed like ever. I was growing weary and sleepy. Around 10 minutes later, we arrived at a large mansion.

I didn't understand how Anna was allowed here, as she was greeted at the door by a servant girl. I couldn't hear what she said, but they both went inside. I knew what I had to do.

~~~Elizabeths POV~~~

Anna screamed, slapping me. A big, bulky man picked me up and threw me inside of a cell. He slammed the cell door and locked it. I crawled into the corner and looked in the other cells. I saw a few random people I didn't recognize, until I saw grandma. "Grandma!!! I cried, looking at her.

She turned around and stuck her arms through the cell bars, beckoning me to her. We hugged as best as we could given the situation. "Sweetie, what are you doing here?" I smiled, "I came to save you, I can't just let you stay in here forever you know!"

"Oh dear, I don't want you to get in trouble just because you want to help me." There was a creaking sound, someone was coming down the stairs. Tabitha and I quickly parted and pretended we weren't talking. "Please, don't stop your conversation on account of me walking in," Anna said, smirking.

Nothing was said, and Anna glared. "Thomas, please take Elizabeth here upstairs and show her what happens when she's bad." Thomas opened the cell and picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I kicked and hit him, "Put me down! I didn't do anything!" He ignored me and walked upstairs following Anna. I saw my grandma eyeing me and frowning, mouthing me to be strong.

~~~Tabitha's POV~~~

I watched as they took Elizabeth upstairs, I worried for her safety. I swear if they do anything to her I'll kill them. After what felt like hours later, Thomas came downstairs carrying Elizabeth. He quickly put her in the cell and walked back upstairs. "Elizabeth! Are you okay?!" I asked, whispering loudly. She didn't stir, and she had red marks all over her body. I only hoped that we would get out of here soon, he would kill me if he found out what happened to her.