𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Melanie POV:

"Let's go Mel!!"

I groan and finish my breakfast quickly. I get up and grab my beach bag and meet Kim at the door.

We are heading to the twins' house so we can all just ride to the beach together. Kim is wearing a black bikini and I'm wearing a red bikini, they both fit our bodies so well, damn we're hot as fuck.

We both just have shorts and a shirt over nothing special since we'll be taking them off right away.

We finally get to the car and I start it. As I'm about to start driving I feel a buzz in my pocket and pull out my phone.

Tom: Melllllllllllllll

Tom: Where are youuuu

Tom: It's already 4!!!

Tom: I miss youu

I laugh at his texts before showing Kim. "DAMN GIRL! He's in love with you" I laugh again and start texting him back.

Me: Tom, relax. I woke up a little late so we are on the way now :)

Tom: YAYYY see you soon beautiful ❤️

I smile again before starting to drive to their house.

We get to their house parking near the curb, we both get out of my car heading to the front door.

I knock and immediately Bill opens the door. He lets us in giving Kim a kiss. I walk in a little further looking around before feeling arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Tom smiling down at me.

"Heyyy" he says leaning in kissing me. I deepen the kiss smiling into it. I pull away and smile up at him.

We all talk a little before heading to Bill's car going to the beach. Bill is driving, Kim in the passenger seat, Me and Tom sitting next to each other in the backseat.

"So give me a hint on what bikini you're wearing" Tom says making me look at him with a smirk. "I can't give away too much information"

"Pleaseeee? Just the color?" I sigh leaning my head back before looking back at him. "Red" He immediately smiles at me making me turn my head away. He grabs my chin pulling my head back toward him, he then leans in my ear whispering something.

"You know Mel, if you're half naked in red, that's gonna turn me on too much" he says shrugging.

I start blushing a hit his arm making him laugh. We finally get to the beach, getting out and walking over to some comfy looking lounge chairs. We all set our stuff down, Bill and Kim going to do their own thing leaving me and Tom. He takes off his shirt revealing his abs making me stare hardcore. "Like what you see?" I roll my eyes taking off my sandals.

I take off my shirt and shorts turning to grab some sunscreen from my bag. I turn my head back to see Tom's eyes wide and looking straight at my ass, as I turn his eye's travel up my body to my eyes. "Like what you see?" I say mocking him.

"Yes, a little too much"

I laugh and start rubbing in lotion on my arms, stomach, legs, chest, Tom watching my every move my closely. "Tom?" I say turning to him. "Mhm?"

"Can you get my back?" He immediately smiles and nods. I lay on the lounge chair, on my stomach handing him the bottle. I rest my head on my arms waiting, then I feel cold sunscreen being put on my back.

Tom starts rubbing it in very slowly, definitely enjoying this. He rubs it all around my back until I feel his hands leave my body, I was about to get up then I feel his hands again but not on my back.

He started rubbing sunscreen on my ass.

I turn my head to see his staring right at my ass just smiling while rubbing the sunscreen in. He finally stops after a while and puts the sunscreen down. I get up and thank him.

"You look so fucking good Mel"

I smile and kiss him, I try and pull away but he just deepens the kiss. I finally pull away and just smile at him.

"LETS GO SWIM!" He yells pulling my hand and running to the water, I just laugh and run along with him. We get to the water getting fully in. I emerge from the water at the same time Tom does too in front of me.

We start playing around, splashing each other, and Tom throwing me.

☆☆

After 3 hours at the beach it's now 7pm so we decided to go get some dinner at a restaurant by the beach. Since we decided to eat at the outside patio we kept our bathing suits on, Tom and Bill stayed in theirs still with their shirts off, me and Kim just put our shorts on but out bikini tops.

We sat at a booth, me and Tom sitting together, Kim and Bill together.

"I can't believe that bitch was at the bowling alley too!" Kim says bursting out laughing. "That's just crazy! Charlotte can't get it through her head that nobody likes her" Bill says laughing too.

We already finished our food and we're just talking about random shit now, including Charlottes crazy psychotic ass.

"Um Mel wanna go on a quick walk on the beach before we leave?" Tom says to me loud enough for Kim and Bill to hear. "Why not!" He smiles and we walk out. We walk right by the water barley enough where our feet are getting wet.

"The sunset is so beautiful" I say filling the silence between us.

"Not as beautiful as you"

"Oh shut up"

We both laugh and keep walking. I feel his hand grab mine intertwining them, I smile thinking how this is a moment I'll never forget.

I look out to the water when suddenly I feel Tom hand leave mine, confused I turn around to see him standing there looking at me. I walk back to him still confused. "Are you okay Tom?" He looks at to the water and back to me, he grabs both my hands caressing them with his thumbs. "Mel.."

He seems nervous, now he's kinda scaring me. "What is it?" He looks into my eyes, letting go on one of my hands and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

☆☆

Authors note! - I just opened wattpad to votes on this story!! I'm so excited that people actually like this and I literally have another story idea that I wanna do right after this, or if you guys want I can start that one right now and write both? I'm not really a busy person so I would enjoy writing them honestly, anyways lmk!! 💗