Chapter 42: Willow's true colors

Start from the beginning

"PPfffttt... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA! A wolf in a bubble is hilarious!" Sebastian laughed out loud.

Raymond attacked going forth to hit him as far away as possible like how he did to that blasting purple haired bird Rowan. But instead of Sebastian flying in the air Raymond's bubble stopped moving. Raymond looked up and saw Sebastian hand it on, which made the bubble go in a halt. Raymond thought that he would kick it just like how Maxine did earlier but that was not the case.

*POP*

The bubble popped and Raymond was finally free. He wanted to thank Sebastin but he was long gone. But another thing came into mind seeing the impossible bubble he tried to break now gone with the help of Sebastian. Raymond needed to get strong quickly since Caius was now her mate he needed to hurry so he could be with her.

He needed to be right by her side.

He needed that purple bird who was said to be her "guard" be gone!

He was Maxine's ONLY guardian! And soon to be mate!

**
(TIME PASSED)

Since that day of Maxine now helping out with the fall banquet it has now been four weeks passed. The fall banquet starts two days from now. During that time Maxine has been coming up with the decoration, food, and layout that will be present during the banquet. She along with Caius sent out leopard beastmen to hunt and gather materials needed for the banquet.

With all the organizing and assigning new roles in the leopard castle Maxine was proud to say that she now has a perfect team of leopard orcs perfect for the banquet. She teached and influenced the need for cooking hygiene and kitchen safety especially to her kitchen workers who will be cooking the food. A proud kitchen staff, servants, cleanup crew, and more. Her husband Caius who helped alongside her now had his workload split in half, now making it easy for him. He was in charge of the rest of the banquet essentials in keeping everyone safe.

Flashing to the kitchen inside the leopard palace. There we see three females that have bright colorful kitchen aprons on. And the female sitting in the middle of the chair was Maxine. Her two female friends sat on the chairs across from her to start their meeting.

"Okay, besties, this is what we got! We have two days ahead to prepare and decorate the banquet. The first thing I need your feedback on is the dishes!" Maxine said. She had a long list of food and desserts listed down for the banquet in the next two days.

"Dishes? What do you mean"

"Maxi, do you mean food?"

"Yes, I am helping my mate host. The banquet needs great food! I have many dishes in mind for the banquet and I want my dearest friends to try them out!"

"Wow!" The two females were shocked by her words.

They were excited to eat Maxine's food once more since they loved what she cooked when coming to her home for hangouts. But little did they know that they were actually going to taste it today! They thought they would see Maxine making it.

Once Maxine clapped her hands and there the kitchen doors opened. There were lines of leopard servants holding big plates of various food dishes. They neatly lined the food on the table where her friends were sitting.

"Ta-da! Everyone dig in, lets eat"

Maxine presented them with many various dishes that were neatly displayed. There were all kinds of foods that had meat and seafood while other dishes were mixed with vegetables. Her two female friends had shocked faces when looking at the delicious food in front of them. All female's ate delicious food that afternoon. Time passed and Maxine now had to start prepping for the banquet that is soon coming.