"Don't worry man, you keep taking your medications then maybe that will all change." Liam said.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" I finally spoke up making them jump and turn around. I chuckled then turned around myself and walked through the store to the front then I walked out of Spencer's.

I walked back to the arcade and searched for my brothers. When I found them, I walked over to them and Domenico wrapped his arms around my shoulders which made me smile up at him since he was taller than me.

All of my brothers are taller than me but I don't have a problem with it. Ace and Liam walked over and stood by Dante who was playing a racing game with Luca.

~

After a few more games, we left the mall and went home. I immediately went to my room and grabbed my computer then I walked over to my bed and sat down at the end.

I opened my computer then I logged in and once I was in I started hacking into the Russians server again to see what they have been up to lately.

I finally got in and I looked at their new assassin list to see if they had anyone new join but only saw the same names from when I was there.

I looked at their recent missions and new missions. There was no new missions but a recent one that was just a drug steal. I exited out of everything and then exited the Russian server.

I logged out of my computer and then sat it on my bed. I took a big gulp of whiskey and then there was a knock at the door making me look over to see Matteo peeking his head in.

"Dinner is ready, come eat." He said pushing my door open and then leaned against the railing. I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room then Matteo and I walked down the stairs.

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs we walked to the dining room. When we walked in everyone looked over at Matteo and I as we walked in.

I sat down between Luca and Domenico then Matteo sat in his seat across from me. "How was your day, Tesoro?" Alessandro asked.

"Good." I said making his lips curl into a small smile.

"So, Kids. I talked to your principal today and I got him to let you four graduate early. Our Mafia is growing stronger and school is not a concern anymore. When school finally opens again you four will go for the day and that will be your last day." Dad said making Luca and Domenico high five behind my head.

"What's about our friends?" Domenico asked making Dad smile.

"Noah and Nick will also be graduating early and so will Ace and them. All three Mafia is growing stronger and we need you kids focused more on the Mafia than focusing on school." Dad said.

The chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands and they sat them down in front of us then walked back into the kitchen that was connected to the dining area.

We pick up our silverware's then started eating dinner quietly.

•••

I finished eating after Domenico and Giovanni finished eating. I stood up taking my plate with me and then I walked into the kitchen where I washed off the plate before placing it in the dishwasher.

I walked out of the kitchen and walked upstairs to my room. When I reached my door, I twisted the door knob then pushed it open and walked inside closing the door behind me as I walked in.

I walked into my closet and changed into sleepwear.

I walked out of my closet and laid in my bed then turned on Scandal and watched a few episodes before going to bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked out of my closet and laid in my bed then turned on Scandal and watched a few episodes before going to bed.

I heard a knock on my door making me sit up to see Luca poking his head in. "Can I sleep with you, please?" He asked making me nod my head.

He walked into my room then closed the door behind him and walked over to my bed. He laid down on the right side of the bed and got under the covers.

"What are we watching?" Luca asked.

"Scandal, but I'm going to turn it off so, we can both watch something we like." I said making him nod his head.

I turned off scandal and turned on Criminal Minds which he didn't want to watch so I turned on Lucifer instead.

He laid on his side while I laid on my back as we watched Lucifer. Dad wouldn't like that we're staying away past the time that we're supposed to go to bed but I can wake up in the morning.

Luca on the other hand, I don't think so. I turned on to my side facing Luca and he looked at me for a second then looked away making my eyebrows furrow.

"Why did you just look at me like that?" I asked.

"I didn't look at you in any way, you're seeing things." He said making me shake my head.

I plugged my phone in and then clicked the button above my head to turn off the lights. "Why did Ace follow you around today?" Luca asked.

"I overhear him and Liam talking but apparently since the coma he's been protective of me." I said making Luca furrow his eyebrows.

"He barely knows you though, I want you to be careful around them okay?" He asked making me nod my head.

"I will." I said making him nod his head then kiss mine and the two of us laid our heads down and closed our eyes.