#18

"Sky, I have to go to the toilet"
"Are you okay?"
Bass asked with a worried face
"I'm okay Bass. I'll be back soon"
I gave him a smile and headed towards the toilet. Inside I found P'Phayu washing his hands facing the mirror. I leaned against the sink next to him and put my hand on the collar of his shirt, adjusting it. He turned his head towards me, to which I made an innocent face.
"So your ex is attractive as I expected"
I added and looked into his eyes and looked back at his lips.
"Hey you're the one who brought a friend on a double date"
he added gently stroking my hair with his hand
"This was a double date?"
I looked back at his eyes and made a confused face.
"Man you really challenge me little one"
he added and leaned in to kiss me. I slipped away and smiled wickedly.
"Consider this as revenge for what happened a while ago"
I said and walked out of the toilet leaving him alone
I returned to the table and sat closer to Bass. I continued to drink my cocktail and after a few minutes P'Phayu returned and took his seat. I turned to Bass and made doe eyes and grabbed his arm
"Khun Bass let's dance"
I said in a sweet voice out of the corner of my eye following P'Phayue's reaction he wasn't happy about everything.
"Rain I'm too tired can we just stay seated"
I let go of his hand and pouted my lips. Okay, it didn't go as expected.
"Oh N'Bass how you know N'Rain. You seem close"
asked P'Pai after Sky gave him a light slap on the arm to which he made a confused face. Bass sighed and put down the pizzas
"I go to lectures together with Sky and Rain. In addition, I worked in a bar where Rain often came with his ex"
after Bass spoke I made an unpleasant face. Yes, everything with my ex was over, but not for him. He keeps writing to me and asking us to get back together if he doesn't have an arranged wedding with the daughter of one of the people from the party. And even without that, he was a jerk who deserved pain.
I was jolted out of my thoughts by a calling. P'Phayu had his hand on my shoulder and was calling my name.
"Are you all right?"
I nodded my head in approval and gave him a fake forced smile.
"Sorry Rain I shouldn't have mentioned him"
Bass added with a worried expression on his face. I shook my head and told him it wasn't his fault.
"Pai Sky Bass is taking Rain home, it's not looking good"
he added and motioned for me to stand up. I exhaled and we left the club and got into his car. I felt the vibration of the phone and turned it around but I saw a familiar name and put the phone back as it was
"Answer the call, maybe it's something important"
he added to P'Phay, his eyes fixed on the road
"No, my ex is not easy to avoid when your ex is the son of future president"
I added through a smile because I felt anxiety.
"I think you should sleep at my place tonight"
"But I have lectures in the morning and your house is far away"
I added that although I didn't mind the idea of ​​spending the night at P'Phayu's place, I didn't want to take the bus to the university.
"You have lectures after three o'clock, don't you? I finish work at one o'clock. I'll take you"
he added and looked back at the road. I stopped listening to him halfway through and let fatigue overcome me. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.
__________________________________________
AUTHOR NOTE:I currently have my driving lesson and German curse so updating this story was hard. I'm sorry guys and i love you. Thank youfor reading <3