#10

"Why did you call me to come I'm busy with tonight's race and your father's building"
I sat on the couch next to Pai's desk and leaned back waiting for him to explain what he wanted from me now. I love him as a friend, but his concept of time is terrible. He stood up from behind the table and took out whiskey from the small refrigerator and took two shots."All xour working hours are žž checked by me. Sit down and have a drink with me"
"Pai it's four in the afternoon and I have to go home in my car, it's not wise to drink" I added and looked at Pai who made a tired face. I exhaled and rolled my eyes
"Okay one drink. And tell me for what you needs me"
"Okay"
he poured me a drink as well as added some ice to himself and raised it to the class for a toast. We toasted and I raised an eyebrow expecting an answer
"Sky told me that someone from your company is participating as a guest lecturer"
he had that curious look like a small child, the man Sky managed to tame the biggest Thai Playboy. I really need to congratulate him on that. I have never seen Pai so serious and mature. I didn't think he could be mature at all, but it seems miracles are possible
"Of course this conversation has nothing to do with work. I know P'Jack deals with that"
I added leaning back on the sofa.
"Why are you even interested in such things?"
"I want to check on that guy. That's all. By the way, can you take me to Sky University, my car is being repaired"
"Why don't you just take the company's. This entire corporation belongs to you"
I made a confused face, this company has at least 50 of cars, why don't you just borrow the company's car. I don't want to drive an extra 20 minutes for the hell of it.
"I promised Sky that I would no longer use the corporation's property for private business"
"Okay get up but you're coming back as you know I'm not driving you back"
this is not a bad opportunity to visit the old university and say hello to some professors and some students that I left behind after graduation.
"Thanks Phayu I owe you"
"You owe me a lot, but it doesn't matter"
"Mr. Pai are you going" asked the secretary who came in with a stack of papers
"To tell my father that I'll be late for dinner, maybe I'll even sleep over at Sky's,"
he added excitedly and practically jumped off the sofa.
"You sure you don't want to change clothes. Because I don't want to go to your boyfriend's university. in an uncomfortable suit dressed like a mafia"
"Okay, anyway, we still have an hour until the last lecture, we'll stop by my apartment and change, you can borrow my clothes"
I rolled my eyes and left his office after taking the elevator, got in my car and arrived at Pai's apartment, which is rented out for one reason, and that is that he doesn't go home when he stays too long at work, so I'm really interested in how much money this guy has for unnecessary spending . We changed in his apartment. Pai wore a blue Fendi shirt and black pants, while I opted for jeans and a white Versace T-shirt. After changing into casual clothes, I made Prapai leave the apartment and stop fixing his hair, which was not a bad anyway, and get into the car. We drove for only 10 minutes and during the drive we were surprised to remember our high school and student days. I'm not saying we're old, but life goes by fast and we're not immature young adults anymore. After a short but pleasant drive, we arrived in front of the college where a lot of people recognized us. I left Prapai to find Sky and I decided to walk around the campus and say hello to the professors and along the way take a break from Pai and his constant talk about Sky and how perfect he is.

______________________________________________
AUTHOR NOTE:Hi guysss actually i planened to upload every 2 days but tmrw is eid which is huge muslim holiday that last 3 days and i won't have time to update so i will uload one more part tonight. Also I'm so sorrt for not updating I'm trying to pass my driving exam. Thank you guys for reading and supporting this story. LOVE you guys <3