#15

"Phayu what are you planning to do with Rain?"
"You'll see soon"
I added and took popcorn for Rain and Phan. We returned to the three of them to find them laughing. This is the perfect opportunity to tease Rain just because I can. I put on my sweet smile and walked over to Phan
"Nong Phan please popcorn not too salty with butter"
I said in a sweet voice and passed her the popcorn and at the same time gave Rain his popcorn. I looked back at Rain and he made a jealous pouty face. Man, that boy is going to be mine soon. We entered the cinema and took a seat in the back row next to Phan and Prapai I rolled my eyes and shook Sky on the shoulder and asked him to switch seats with him so I could sit next to Rain. Sky agreed as he got up and sat in the seat next to Rain. Given that he was too focused on the movie and his popcorn, he didn't even threaten that I switched with Sky and now sat next to him. I leaned back in the cinema seat and put my hand on his knee.
"Sky what are you doing watching a movie"
he added looking glued to the movie. I raised my hand to his tights and moved closer to his ear.
"It's not sexy when you call me by your best friend's name. I prefer Phi"
I whispered in his ear.
He turned his head towards me and gave me an annoyed look. And he finally smirked. He brought his face closer to mine so that our lips were only a few centimeters apart
"So that's how we'll play Phi. Challenge accepted P'Phayu"
he whispered in my ear in a seductive tone that caused me to shiver. It finally gets more interesting. It's time to measure the strength of little R. I went back to my seat leaving my hand on Rain tight. The rest of the film passed more or less peacefully. Towards the end of the movie, Rain turned to me and put his hand on my cheek.
"Don't you think this movie is too boring. Why don't you do something more fun" he added looking me directly in the eyes.
"Maybe not today N'Rain" I added and the lights came on announcing the end of the movie.
"Well, because of you, I didn't see the end of the movie"
I added with a laugh
"You owe me a movie date"
"One day you'll have to work hard for that Phi"
he said and stood up from his seat, leaving me behind. I smiled at that. Well, I like challenges, I'm interested in how this will end little R. I got up from my seat and headed for the exit of the movie theater building to find the others. They were standing in front of the cinema talking about the film
"Next time I'll bring Plerng. You guys are no fun,"
added Phan, pouting
"I'm sorry Phan. Next time I'll bring only you and Plerng okay?"
said Pai, addressing his sister
"okay"
"Well me and Sky are going home. See you P'Pai and P'Phayu"
they said goodbye and left, leaving Pai Phan and me alone. A few seconds later I felt a vibration in my lap. I took my phone out of my pocket and noticed that I had several new followers, including Rain. I entered Instagram and noticed a message from Rain.
"You owe me a new screening because of you, I couldn't watch the movie in peace" and the heart emoji. "Of course" I replied and smiled widely. We are moving from a dead point of view