#6

"What happened to Phayu?"
asked my friend after the bodyguards kicked that jerk out of the club and calmed down the situation.
"He tried to physically assault Rain, I couldn't just stand there"
I added and continued to walk furiously in front of the club
"Listen. I'm sorry that I caused you a scandal in the club, but it was stronger than me. Fine?,"
I added, standing with a steady gait, not calming down.
"I'm not mad but I think it's better that you both go home Pai take Sky and Rain home. I'll see you tomorrow at your father's hotel Pai. I expect you too Phayu we have to solve some issues about hotel okay"
the senior added informing us that we going out here ends up going out once in a thousand years and this happens.
"Alright Phi see you tomorrow."
I raised my hands in respect as did Pai and we walked back to Sky and Rain sitting on the sidewalk by Pai's car. Rain was still visibly upset leaning on Sky who was comforting him.
"Sky let's go home. Everything calmed down inside. How is Rain?"
Pai asked looking at his lover worriedly as Sky was also scared by the whole situation.
"I'm fine Phi I just didn't expect all this. He's the one who asked for a break up why he reacted the way he did."
Rain spoke as his voice cracked with fear and distress in his voice
"I think it's bad idea to get back with you P'Pai. My ex knows where Sky lives"
he added and straightened himself so that Sky was no longer hugging him.
"You can't go home alone that lunatic is unpredictable"
Sky threw with an angry look as his friend gets to go home with them
"Well, take Sky home. I'll bring Nong Rain back. Let him sleep with me tonight, that jerk doesn't know where I live,"
I said calmly, because anger and adrenaline had already subsided a little and were replaced by pure contempt for that psychopath. I don't know Nong Rain and he seems like a very annoying person, but nobody deserves what happened tonight. Rain nodded his head in approval and I gave him the signal to go. We walked in silence until we reached my car. I opened the door and waited for him to get into the car considering that he was much more drunk than me. He drank 7 or 8 cocktails while I drank two glass of whiskey before my dinner was ruined. after we got into the car, I wanted to start the car, but I looked back at Rain, who was not tied up. I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over to put Rain's seat belt on. Our faces were only a few millimeters apart at that moment he put his hand on my chin and brought his lips close to mine
"Help me forget everything tonight Phi"
he brought his face close to mine and moved to kiss me but I moved my head to the opposite side I fastened my seat belt and returned to my seat.
"You're drunk, I have only one rule. I don't sleep with drunk people. Rather gather courage and ask me when you're sober"
I turned my head towards him, but I saw him sleeping. I'm not surprised how much he drank he should have fallen asleep while sitting on the sidewalk. Although I have to admit, he looks good in this see-through shirt. He has nice features for a man. Big eyes hidden behind long eyelashes and small and full lips. There is really something attractive about this guy, he is like a magnet. I pushed those thoughts out of my head and focused on driving, it will take me half an hour or more from this club to my house. The last thing I need is an accident as the highlight of this fucking night. I should have stayed home and watched Netflix or something.