21 | Destiny is ready to change

Start from the beginning

Dusshasan disgustingly stepped back and shrieked,"Noo mama shri !! Stay away...You know I don't like hugs...Please..." And immediately ran away...

Duryodhan scoffed,"Pure evil !!" And smirked at Shakuni..Shakuni chuckled..

*******

"Aaah pita shri help me !!", Gauri cried..

Drupad playfully remarked,"Well done Shikhandini...I have certain important matters regarding further preparations of the war with Drona..You better give a nice lesson to this naughty daughter of mine..." He winked at Draupadi who could barely breathe due to laughing and left !!

Draupadi slightly wiped her tears and laughed saying,"How was Hastinapur Panchali?! And Vasudeva? Tell me everything.."

Gauri pouted,"Ask jiji to leave my ear.."

Shikhandini pinched harder than ever and muttered,"Ooohhh !! Come with me.." And dragged her towards Draupadi's chamber...

The entire time Gauri whined like a child while Shikhandini and Draupadi exchanged teasing glances and laughed along...

"Don't laugh on my misery Draupadi !"

"Where are we going jiji?"

"Jiji I can't feel my ear...Show some mercy..Ouch !"

After an hour of begging and teasings, Shikhandini finally let go Gauri's poor ear....

Shikhandini rested her hand on Gauri's shoulder and exclaimed smiling warmly,"I'm glad you are back here safely.." Her smile dropped.. "After whatever happened that day, the relationship between Hastinapur and Panchal has worsened..And not to forget, Sindh has joined hands with Ashwatthama to revenge on Jayadrath's death...They are heading towards Kampilya...These are tough times Gauri..We must prepare for the worst.."

Draupadi gasped in horror and pouted,"Can't we have a sweet family time for a moment?! Since the day I have stepped on earth, either I watched pita shri and Guru Drona's enemity or my beloved sister getting exiled...Ugh !"

*******

Dusshasan was swiftly pacing turning back again and again thinking,"Something's wrong with mama shri today..Is he coming behind me?! Gross he was gonna hug me !! Argh !"

Dusshasan was aimlessly pacing while blabbering and cussing Gandhar Raj when he accidentally bumped into Bhishma Pitamah... Dusshasan hurriedly apologised,"Ooh I'm sorry Pitamah...I was in a hurry.." And looked here and there wiping the sweat formed on his forehead..

Bhishma wryly chuckled and muttered,"It's alright putra.."

Dusshasan phewed and murmured impatiently,"Erm well then excuse me Pitamah.." And hurriedly rushed in a hope to not be stopped by him..But !

Pitamah turned and called,"Wait Dusshasan..I have few questions in my mind.."

Dusshasan hissed slowly,"OH WELL HERE WE GO...A LONG LECTURE AHEAD ! ARGH !"

*******

The day Gauri departed from Hastinapur, Subhadra along with Arjuna and Krishna headed for Dwarka in the evening !!