Kidnapping & Torturing for a Dummy

Começar do início

Ophelia frowned, is she really need to tell them?

"It's...it's Aria Giovanni, the girl in school...and..." Ophelia paused because this one is the hardest. "Rosalind..." Her face turned into grimace when she said her name.

"Rosalind?!" Jodie stared in disbelief. "You mean, our Rosalind? Your English teacher?"

Ophelia nodded. "We were dating, but we already broke up now"

Nicole and Jodie rested their backs onto the couch, never in their wildest dream the girl who they watched grew up together with their kids, potentially will be the other mother of their grandkids.

"Wow...I really don't know what to say, Jodie"

"Same, Nicole"

"I had morning after pill..." They leaned forward to hear what other shits their daughter going to say. "But I just watched the news, that it's a failed product"

Jodie and Nicole acknowledged what product Ophelia said. "I'll sue that fucking company!" The former said with anger.

"So..." Ophelia peered at her mothers through the lashes. "Are you going to kick me?" If they do, at least someone already offered to be her adopted mom.

"No, of course not" Nicole reassured her. "But it doesn't mean, we're not disappointed in you Ophelia!" She started to raise her tone. "Why?! Why ever since you were born, you always making us worry! Can't you put a rest on us?!"

"Nicole,-"

Ophelia lowered her head again in guilt. "I'm sorry, I didn't think through about the consequences of my own action. I know, I will be an embarrassment for this family. Once again, please forgive me..." Nicole watched her daughter in silence noticing the significant change about Ophelia. Usually, every time she scolded her that way, Ophelia will always run away to her room, throwing tantrum and didn't admit to her fault, but now she acknowledged her wrongdoings. Ophelia slowly became a mature woman...and Nicole somehow feeling sad and proud about it.

The parents sighed, what done is done anyway...

"Go to your room now!" Nicole ordered. "While we're thinking what step we will need to take after this..."

Ophelia got up from the couch, before walking away she stopped for a moment to hug both of her parents tightly. "Please forgive me once again and thank you for always taking care of me" Nicole and Jodie faintly smiled as they hugged their daughter back.

As soon as Ophelia went to her room, Nicole immediately took her phone. "We need to make some calls, to Carsons and Giovannis"

Jodie nodded while gritting her teeth. "But first, I need to call my lawyer to file a lawsuit against that pharmaceutical company. I will make their bank account dry!" Opportunist, is a great trait from rich people.

"WAIT!". Suddenly they stopped when they heard their eldest daughter's voice. "Not yet..." Turn out Portia was eavesdropping the entire conversation this whole time.

"Portia? When did you get back?"

Portia ignored her mommy's question as she continued. "Don't call the parents, I will find the daughters first..." A creepy smirk formed on her face. "To talk...". The petite blonde then rushed outside the house while dialling a number. "Stephanie! I need your help! There are two people..." Her smirked gone as her jaw tightened. "TO KIDNAP AND TORTURE!"