Part 4

Author's POV

You cleaned your paintbrushes in order and kept them in the case. It was your art class, you packed up the paints and kept them in their place. Sia had another class with Amber, your other good friend, they both were attending music. Taehyung and Jungkook, you suppose were attending the same. You wish to hear Taehyung sing once. You have heard from people his soulful deep voice is enough to set people's souls free but you want to experience it, alone, just you and him. 

The class was over soon and you came to the playground, as you all decided to meet there. Seems like they are late. You had your sketchbook, so you decided to scribble something till they arrive. And when an Artist intends to scribble it means a dedicated sketch of their vision. 

Minutes passed and you got involved in your sketch avoiding the noise from the surroundings. You were sitting on the concrete stairs spread over the circumference of the whole ground.

"Beautiful"

A voice pulled you out of your terrace. You looked up and there stood Taehyung smiling at you.

Y/n : You said something?
Taehyung : Did you hear anything?
Y/n : I heard "beautiful".
Taehyung : Then I might have said that.
He said as he stepped down to sit next to you.
Y/n : Well it's still incomplete-

Taehyung : I was not referring to your art sweetheart.
He looked at you.
Y/n : I-

"Shut it. You are annoying"
Amber's voice interrupted you. 

Jungkook : Sweet lord I wish I could kill you. 
Amber : What makes you think I don't want to?

Here we go with Jungkook and Amber's bickering.

Y/n : Alright guys, what happened this time?
Sia : Let it go it's a headache.
Sia sat next to you. 

Jungkook was still glaring at Amber who was trying her best to ignore.
Taehyung : Eyes off Jungkook. Amber, what did you do?
Amber : Nothing. 
Jungkook : Just because she is your cousin I tolerate her. I would have killed her for throwing my record in the pool.

Amber and Taehyung are cousins. Taehyung is older than her and Amber respects him a lot. Tho they are the same age, Amber admires Taehyung's thoughtfulness and the calm storm that resides in him. 

Y/n : What?
Amber : It was a mistake.
Taehyung : Apologise.
Amber : But it was a mistake-
Taehyung : I won't repeat myself. 
Amber : Jungkook I am sorry.
Jungkook : Leave it.

Jungkook was surely upset. He had a song recorded in it. But now he is unsure if it'll work fine or not. He needs to wait till he gets home.

Jungkook : Do you have a lighter?
Taehyung threw the lighter toward him. 

Y/n : That's a lovely flower. Where did you get it?
You said as you admired the bunch of cherry blossom flowers in Amber's hand. Then you noticed the same on Sia's hand.
Sia : Right, they are so pretty. We got these from the backside of the college.
Y/n : They are lovely. 

Jungkook : There are just flowers. God, you get so excited over simple things. 
Y/n : Shut up.
You smiled.
Jungkook : Why the hell everyone is rude to me today? Damn it, I don't wanna stay here.

He said as he threw his bag towards Taehyung and stormed off. Taehyung kept his bag along with Jungkook's bag and stood up to follow him. He understood Jungkook is really upset and irritated. Jungkook is very passionate about music, it took him months to record the song till he gets perfection but now it's ruined. He might have to start from scratch. 

Sia : Amber you should have apologized nicely. He seems really upset.
Y/n : He is very passionate about his music. I wonder if he is alright, he was really annoyed.
Sia : Let's wait. They will be back soon.

[Meanwhile]

Jungkook was standing on the rooftop balcony. His hands gripped the railing and he huffed out annoyed. He kept that music safe for you. You were the first person to hear it and somehow he felt it was made for you by him. He was upset that he can't gift you it anymore. He growled his annoyance as he raised his hand to punch the wall beside him.

But a hand came between preventing him from getting hurt.