''What the hell happened last night?''

Hey guys, I'm trying to make as many chapter as I can cause I want to update them when I start school, that's why I wasn't updating as much. Btw Sorry for any mistakes!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylie's pov:

As I woke up, my head was pounding, and the intrusive light seeping through the window made me groan in annoyance. Attempting to shift to the other side of the bed, I realized I couldn't move. My eyes shot open, and to my astonishment, I found myself face to face with an unfamiliar man. The sight caused my eyes to widen, and in a sudden rush of panic, I quickly stood up, only to discover that I had no clothes on.

Feeling a wave of nausea wash over me, I grabbed the blanket from the end of the bed and swiftly wrapped it around my body. My first instinct was to find the bathroom, so I hurriedly ran in search of it.

After rushing from room to room, I finally located the bathroom. Without hesitation, I opened the toilet seat and sat on the floor in front of it, allowing all the remnants of last night's alcohol to find their way into the toilet. It took a couple of minutes, but eventually, I began to feel better. Wiping my mouth with my arm, I leaned back against the wall and released a tired sigh.

Attempting to recollect the events from the previous night, I only managed to piece together fragmented memories. Flashes of being with Kendall, Bella, and Gigi, drinking incessantly and making a bet on who could handle the most, flashed through my mind. "Jesus, I shouldn't have done that," I mumbled to myself.

Deciding to freshen up, I stood up and approached the sink. I turned on the cold water and splashed it on my face, feeling its invigorating effect. My gaze fell upon a new bottle of mouthwash beside me, and I wasted no time grabbing it and opening the cap. Pouring some into my mouth, I sought to rid myself of the lingering taste of vomit.

I expelled the mouthwash into the sink, examining my reflection in the mirror. The sight was disheartening. Dark circles clung beneath my eyes, which were bloodshot, and my face wore an unmistakable expression of fatigue. I gently massaged my eyes before exiting the bathroom, cautiously surveying the room so as not to disturb the slumbering figure on the bed. Once dressed, with shoes on and my belongings retrieved from the floor, I stealthily exited the bedroom and the entire house. My whereabouts were a mystery to me. Consulting my contacts, I dialed Noah, who assured me of his imminent arrival. Providing him my location after the call, I took the opportunity to browse my camera roll, searching for any captured videos or images.

I tapped on one of the images captured the previous night. It displayed Kendall with her arm affectionately draped around me, both of us gripping drinks and joyfully raising them aloft. I swiped to the subsequent image, which turned out to be a video. Without hesitation, I selected it.

Video:

"Kylie, have you ever been told you're like my second favorite sister?" Slurring her words, Kendall, clearly inebriated, ran her fingers through my hair and playfully nibbled on a strand, reminiscent of a sheep grazing on grass. "Kendall, Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?" My own intoxicated state prompted a quirky question. I glanced at Kendall, her head tilted back, eyes shut, and hair still caught between her lips, now ajar. A light tap on her arm roused her. "Huh? What? What's the time? School time? My dog devoured my homework." Frustration laced my words, "Kendall, answer me! Why do noses run but feet smell?" Observing Kendall's renewed slumber, I resorted to a firmer approach, administering a gentle slap to her face. "What!? I told you, my dog gobbled it up! Oh, it's just you."

The video stopped, I swiped to the other one, it was a picture of Gigi and I kissing. ''What the fuck.'' massaging my temples, I powered down my phone just as Noah pulled up in his car. I swung open the rear door and slipped inside. "Good morning, Miss Jenner. It appears you had quite the night," Noah greeted me, his tone observant. "Thank you for your keen observation, Noah," I muttered, my politeness laced with fatigue. "Please take me to the hotel," I requested with a sigh. "Of course, Miss Jenner," he responded, tipping his hat before smoothly guiding the car back towards the hotel. A revitalizing cold shower and a short nap were what I desperately needed.