Breakfast with mom

kylie's pov:

I woke up from a peaceful slumber, basking in the gentle sunlight streaming through one of my large windows, warming my face. Annoyed by the sensation, I yawned and stretched, enjoying the satisfying feeling as my limbs popped. After removing the blanket, I headed to the bathroom to start my day. Before turning on the shower, I closed the bathroom door, undressed, and prepared a towel for later. Stepping into the shower, I let the water cascade over my body, providing a moisturizing sensation. I reached for the lavender and rosemary-scented liquid soap, lathering it onto a loofa. With the soapy foam clinging to my skin, I grabbed my Gillette razor and smoothly shaved my legs.

After spending half an hour in the shower, I stepped out and grabbed the towel I had left on the bathroom counter. Drying myself off, I wrapped the towel tightly around my body and opened the bathroom door, making my way to the closet to choose an outfit for the day. After some deliberation, I settled on an outfit that would do. I applied light makeup, wore ripped jeans with a crop top, revealing my stomach, and topped it off with a long blue coat. Putting on white pointy heels, I let my wavy hair down and fixed it. Finally, I picked up my purse and gathered my essentials: phone, keys, lipstick, and other small makeup items I might need.

 Finally, I picked up my purse and gathered my essentials: phone, keys, lipstick, and other small makeup items I might need

I made my bed and left my room to wake up Stormi. My mother had called me the previous day, requesting a meeting to discuss something important. I entered Stormi's room to find her still sleeping, curled up. Walking over to her bed, I gently shook her. "Stormi, baby, you need to wake up. We're going to see Grandma," I said. Her eyes fluttered open, and she let out a yawn. "But mama, it's too early," she whined with a pout. "Don't you want to see grandma today?" I asked. "Yay! I want to see grandma!" she exclaimed, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

While Stormi was occupied, I pondered what my mom might want to discuss. Perhaps it was work-related since she mentioned its importance. My thoughts were interrupted as Stormi rushed back into the room. Motioning for her to raise her arms, I helped her put on a cute outfit. She wore white shorts, a shirt, socks, and red and white Air Jordans. I brushed her hair and styled it in a ponytail. As a final touch, I added a denim jacket with small designs.

 As a final touch, I added a denim jacket with small designs