New life

Me, my parents, and my 8 year old sister, Anna, pulled into the driveway of our new house in Los Angeles. We had just moved there from a small town in Louisiana. I was excited about the move since I've always wanted to live in California.

Once I got done unpacking I decided to go explore the neighborhood. I put on some high-wasted shorts and a crop top with my pink converse. Then put my long dirty blonde hair into a bun and went downstairs.
I grabbed my phone and penny board and headed out the door. Putting my head phones in my ears. I then played my favorite song "Bad Girls" by MKTO. I rode down the street to a little park by the beach. I sat down on a bench next to a really cute boy about my age.
I went on my phone so it would look like I was busy.
"Hi, I'm sam" the boy said. Was he really talking to me? I tried to act cool. "Hey, I'm Sierra"
"Did you just move here? I've never seen you before"
"Yea, my family and I just moved here from Louisiana"
"Oh, maybe I could show you around sometime, how about tomorrow at 3?
"That sounds great! Well I better go before my parents worry about me. Anyway nice meeting you sam!"
"You too Sierra! Bye!"
"Bye!"

I skated home and couldn't stop thinking about sam. Who was this boy? He seems really nice. Guess we will see tomorrow.