Have lot more to say...

Magsimula sa umpisa

Because there was no love story in my life....sadly...yes, I am getting married Tomorrow ...whole family is busy with marriage works and arrangements....its an arranged marriage so no long backstory behind it...

just I don't find any reason to say no...so I said yes and now the marriage is going to happen....from tomorrow I will become from Miss. Uyir Shivashankar to Mrs. Uyir Jayadev ...do you like his name.... don't ask me back because I think that sounds good.....

I was not interested much in knowing about him but so far what I observed he is good...handsome. Workaholic...not that much rude not soft-spoken too...still a well-behaved person....nothing negative to say but I don't want to believe it as it is...

we can't trust someone from what they show to the outside world...I know there is no going back from here I have to marry him. Even if I say now that I don't want this marriage Appa would stop this for me....but strangely I don't want to say that. So it's not a forced marriage or anything.......so its nothing to say it's complicated ......

you know that's my problem...can you see that family portrait...every couple in that picture has a story to say  ..Appa and Amma, Chithapa & chithi, Anna and Tisya Anni, Aadhiran and Innisai Akka....all have a beautiful and unique love story of their own in including yours and thatha's.....

see me who didn't even have a crush on anyone so far so don't even think about a love story before marriage...... uh... Let's keep that aside for some time.....

just look how ambitious and strong characters all the ladies in this family have including yourself....the odd one out was me only....the very simple and have no clue about what I want kind of a girl born in a family filled with strong females.....

not only ladies all the men are successful ..anna became the VCEO helping appa and chithapa....Aadharsh is an archaeologist, Aathiran is well well-known surgeon, Inniasai Akka is a Dentist....mugil is studying law...... Simply the third generation of your family has well settled persons who is clear in their vision and career ......

me being the only grandkid of you who doesn't even have an idea what I am doing ... I studied literature...after that, I didn't have any idea ... I even went with appa to see if I could work in our industries that also didn't work for me.....

I don't want to do anything ... I don't have any dreams or expectations in life...I never thought about what is my purpose in living...all I do is stay all day at home and read book collections of and cook food items that I want to try......that's it...I am happy with that.....I don't need much to make me happy in simple terms I don't know what actually makes me happy...I am that much clueless person......

no one ever forced me to do anything all my family members pampered me and supported me in everything...I tried everything but the result was the same...I don't want to go out of the house and work...I am happy with what I do at home and spend my time with my family.....am I a very backward generation girl....because during your period you were ambitious but see me who just wants to be at the house and be a housewife......

I feel like I was born in the wrong era in a completely unfit family according to my characteristics...I am too simple and plain there is nothing special about me ...I am nothing extraordinary .....do you know my mother who is always independent and rules this house ...her orders are always followed here nothing can happen without her concern and wish in this house that much authoritative she is but look at her daughter who can't even raise my voice loud and shout at anyone ...very timid and silent opposite to her and you too....

are you ashamed of me being like this and bringing dirt for your name.........is this a sin to be like this .........I don't know ....even you can't answer my questions .....

she took a deep breath......she heard her mother calling her....she heard that voice coming closer 

Uyir : Okay fine.....I think Amma is coming here I think it's time to leave.....bye,  I will see you soon.....

just then her mother entered...

Gowri : papa inga ena panitu iruka.....I was searching for you everywhere...did you pack everything...did you check you missed anything ....how many times do I have to say this to you.....only I have to take care of everything and remind everyone still no one does what I asked them to do... it's my daughter's marriage I don't want any fault to come...your appa and chithapa left for the location already to check decorations and catering works... Magil and aadhi are checking the guest accommodation facilities....we have to leave before good time goes papa but see here you are ...

uyir placed her palm over her mouth stopping her mother from stopping her long lecture.....

Uyir: Issssshhh miiii....calm down .... it's my marriage, not yours and everything will happen correctly now say did you had your food.....

Gowri didn't answer...uyir shook her head ...

Uyir: first have food and feed me too...I am hungry and I am not going far away from you all....okay...I will come to see you whenever I want.....I know both you and Appa are doing all the work without getting any rest because you don't want to think about me leaving for someone's house.......I know you mii.....and appa to......you know you both are cute 

Gowri wiped that lone tear left her eyes and kissed her daughter's forehead....

Gowri: Your Appa may be cute but I am not...

Uyir: trust me Mii you are cute 

now say...

Gowri: say what?

Uyir: that...every mother advises her daughter before marriage right even Patti advised you.....

Gowri: Advice......actually I haven't thought about such things so far....so nothing coming to my mind......

but I will say something that will make you feel good ...

Uyir: what's that?

Gowri: simple and silent persons have a lot more to say compared to the one who voices out everything.......how much simpler a person is the much more beautiful their life stories will be ......

I hope you got the answer now...

Uyir smiled and hugged her mother......

Uyir: You know everything, don't you?

Gowri: Maybe your mii's mind-reading skills are still intact.....now let's go hmmm

Uyir just hummed and followed her mother to leave the room before she closed the door her eyes again fell on her grandmother's portrait and she smiled at her............

Everything was done in 6 month gap their engagement was the next month she said she was okay...... In between the couple met thrice even then most of the time Jayadev was the one who spoke... Uyir just listened to him...she did like his company she can't lie about that... But love she wasn't sure....

Is it necessary to be in love before marriage...

I think that is not right... That's what most arranged marriages are like....but she was somewhere happy because she was marrying him.......

Author's note...

Hello, makkale...

I can't help but keep this same chapter here...

Still, how was it...

I think I am too bad at writing romantic chapters before marriage 😝😛😛😛😛😝😝😝......

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤