Difference in Ideologies.

Naruto and Nagato were staring each other down. In an instant a kunai appeared in Naruto's hand, and he threw it at the other Uzumaki. Nagato put his hand up and pushed the Kunai away with gravity. Naruto then flash stepped behind Nagato and tried to hit him with a Rasengan.

A forcefield appeared around Nagato and sucked the chakra from the attack. Naruto quickly changed attacks and aimed a punch at Nagato's head. Nagato made a chakra rod and went to stab Naruto through the chest. Naruto maneuvered his body, so the rod missed him, and he landed a punch to Nagato's stomach on the counterattack.

Nagato used his gravity manipulation to push Naruto away. Naruto went flying back, but he disappeared in a flash of yellow before he hit the ground. He reappeared directly in front of Nagato with his hand on his chest. Naruto landed a kick to Nagato's head.

Nagato went flying, but he corrected himself quickly. He landed and took off his Akatsuki cloak, so he could get rid of the seal Naruto placed on it. Nagato made a hand seal and a giant scorpion appeared.

The scorpion tried to attack Naruto, but the blonde threw 10 kunai around it. Naruto then unsealed his sword and started flashing to each kunai. He landed 10 deadly blows to the scorpion in under a second. The scorpion dispelled in smoke. Naruto charged Nagato again this time with his sword.

Nagato made two black chakra rods and met Naruto in the middle of the crater. Naruto went for a swing to Nagato's head, but Nagato blocked the attack and tried to stab him with his other chakra rod. Naruto quickly unsealed a kunai and blocked the attack.

Naruto then went on the offensive again and went for a stab to the chest with his sword, and a delayed stab to the throat with the kunai. Nagato blocked the first attack and dodged the second. He then countered with a stab to the chest.

Naruto dodged the attack and flashed to a kunai behind Nagato. The Leaf nin swung at the Akatsuki leader again, but Nagato parried. Their kenjutsu battle became a flash of movement. They were moving so fast that a spectator couldn't see what was actually happening. All that was seen was flashes of movement, and all that was heard was the clang of metal.

Nagato was losing the battle though. Naruto was much faster and much better at kenjutsu than him and it showed. Nagato had cuts all over his body while Naruto looked the same.

The red head jumped back to gain distance from Naruto. He then channeled his human path and his wounds closed. He could use this ability easily as long as the wounds weren't too severe. Nagato then summoned a large panda to keep Naruto busy. The large panda charged Naruto, but Naruto didn't move.

He pointed his hand at the panda and said, "Storm Cutter." A bolt of lightning shot out of Naruto's arm and struck the panda though the chest. The panda dispelled and Nagato charged through the smoke. He changed his arm into a rocket launcher and started firing at Naruto.

Naruto flashed away to safety. Nagato turned to where Naruto flashed and changed his hand into a different weapon. He shot a red laser out of his arm and tried to hit Naruto. Naruto dodged the laser with a flip, but his cloak was burnt at the end.

"He's trying to kill me this time." Naruto thought.

"He must think it would be easier to wait for me to reform. Congratulations you have become more of a threat than me." Kurama responds sarcastically.

"Was that Jealousy?" Naruto asks in surprise.

"I was complimenting you don't look further into it you inferior lifeform." Kurama says.