Harry and Scott stiffen when they see Louis become upset, on instinct they both move forward. Louis surprisingly gets up and runs towards them both, needing their comfort.

Harry is in front and Louis slams into him first, Harry manages to pick him up in his arms, he's so small. Louis wraps his legs around Harry's waist and Harry puts a comforting hand on the back of his head as Louis buries his face in Harry's neck. Scott is beside them instantly with a reassuring hand on Louis back as he rubs up and down in comfort

"It's okay, we've got you" Harry says gently as Louis cries.

Everyone looks on as Harry and Scott usher Louis into his room and close the door.

....

"We want him with us Ben, we aren't going to lose him again" James says sternly

"I have Harry and Scott on his protection detail, they won't leave his side, I will oversee everything" Ben tries to reason with James.

"No, Harry and Scott can be his protection detail at our place, I'm not hiding him anymore" James says upset

"Please Ben, we've spent 13 years trying to find him, we can't let him go again" Johanna pleads.

"You're putting the boys and you both in danger if we do this, they want Louis and will do what they have to to get him" Ben tells them.

"We've talked to the boys, we've all agreed....we want Louis home" James says.

Inside the bedroom, Harry and Scott have managed to calm Louis down.

"Thats it Lou, you're okay, we're here" Scott and Harry keep telling him over and over.

Louis brings his head back off Harry's chest, he looks him in the eyes and Harry reaches out to swipe his fringe off his forehead.

"I'm sorry" Louis says innocently

They are on the floor, Harry with his back to the wall, Louis straddling him, Scott to the side stroking Louis back and head

"Nothing to be sorry for, we know how overwhelmed you must be feeling Lou, it's okay" Scott says

"I don't know what happened, I....I'm just.. it's all a bit much" Louis says.

"It's a lot kid, you've got every right to feel the way you are" Harry says.

"I'm glad they still want me but" Louis starts.

"Of course they still want you kiddo, that wasn't even a question" Harry tells him.

"My parents....I mean Sophia and Lu..Luke, they didn't like James, at all, they were always saying he was bad for the country and he was a bad person who only thought of himself and not the people, but now I don't know if that's true or if they really hated him... because of.....me" Louis says, a little lost.

Harry and Scott sigh,

"Lou, James and Johanna are like second parents to Scott and I, we've been in their's and the boys lives for years and years. We consider each other family" Harry starts.

"That doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything and the decisions that are made, running a country is tough, being a leader is tough, there's no way everyone will ever be happy, but just know that James and Johanna and the boys are extremely good, kind, wonderful people, trying to do their best, just know that" Scott says.

"How do I just go on with my life, what if the boys hate me, what If they don't like me if I stay with them" Louis asks.

"Oh sweetheart, they will love having a little brother around, we know it for a fact" Harry says winking at Louis.

Louis smiles and Scott wipes his tears.

"You think you're ready to go back out there?" Harry asks.

Louis sighs.

"We will be right there with you, right there, we promise" Scott says.

Louis is so thankful for Harry and Scott and he nods his head with a slight smile.

Harry and Scott help Louis up and they guide him back into the lounge where James and Johanna are still talking to Ben.

"Louis, sweetheart" Johanna says but she doesn't move from her spot, not wanting to overwhelm Louis more

"Hey kiddo" James says smiling.

"We need to have a chat bud" Ben says gently.

Louis nods and Harry and Scott lead him to the couch, sitting either side of Louis.

"I'm sorry, bout before, it's just a bit much" Louis says.

"Don't apologise, it's fine sweetheart, we understand" Johanna tells him smiling.

"Louis..... James and Johanna, would like you to go with them, back to their place" Ben says gently.

Louis looks between James and Johanna and looks to Scott and Harry pleadingly.

"Scott and Harry will go too, as your permanent protection detail for the foreseeable future" James says looking to Harry and Scott.

They nod in understanding, thankful for the position, they aren't ready to leave Louis just yet.

"What about the threats" Louis asks.

"We will deal with them as a family. We're not hiding you again, we have the best teams on this regardless of where you are" James tells him.

Louis looks down.

"Will the boys be there?" Louis asks worriedly.

"They can't wait to meet you hun" Johanna says.

Louis sighs, things are going so fast but there's no use trying to stop them. Louis just nods and decides to just go with it all.