1

Danni Sage Redwood. what kind of name is Sage? I dont know, I never got a chance to ask mom. Or dad. They left. Well, thats what John said. But I saw the papers in his file cabinet a few years ago. They died when I was just a baby. 17 years without a mother to teach me how to wear makeup, and with out a father to take his little girl to a father daughter dance, or to teach her to ride a bike. I had to learn everything from my aunts and my brother, and his wife Molly. Its okay though. My brother was lucky. He was 15 when I was born. So he had mom for basically his whole life. But me, not even a few weeks. My mother was beautiful. Blonde hair and green eyes, and beautifully tanned to perfction, it was all natural. She never once died her hair, or so my brother says. And my dad, black short hair, Dark blue eyes, like a royal blue..and also fairly tan, and he had a bit of a scruff on him. Him and Mom were like a hollywood couple. Well, thats where they met.. I miss them, I want them to come back, btu it will never happen and I know that.

I look alot like my mom, blonde hair, all natural might I add, her plump lips, and a mis of my dads eyes, and my moms..I think i look beautiful, only because everytime I look in the mirror, I see a picture of my mom, then I see her, in me.

Their death is something I dont like talking about..Dad was shot in Afgahnistan, and mom couldnt take living without him, a week after I was born, thats when he died, and mom couldnt handle it. She killed herself. I always think its my fault, but I know its not. We still live in the house we've always lived in. My aunt moved in after my mom died, and moved out when John turned 20. I have never been able to go into the room where my mom killed herself, i cant even look at it.

"Danni?" John asked, opening my door.

I threw the journal on the floor, and looked up at him.

"Yes?" i asked.

"Better start packing, we drive to LA in a few hours.." HE said.

I nodded. Josh was 32, and he was pretty chill. His wife Molly and him dated in 6th grade, and ever since, and he married her when he was 20. They have two kids, Frankie, whos 4, and Layla whos almost 1. Theyre cute kids.

I looked around, and started packing things up, and looked at all the memories made with my friends here, and the trips I've went on, and all the memories from everything.

After a few hours, everything was in a box, and the mover guys came in and took everything.

Heres to a new start. Maybe I'll be able to forget about mom and dad..