.1

September 7th 2023
9:00am
location : karma's bedroom at the amp house
—————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP BEEP

waking up to my 4th alarm going off, I stopped and and sigh not wanting to get up. i sit on my bed to process my life right now. i look around to get my eye sight back straight because everything is blurry right now.

i grab my glasses from the night stand and then went to my bathroom to take a fat ass piss. i wash my hands then walked downstairs to the kitchen to see duke otp with someone.

duke sees me walking down the stairs and walks ip and helps me with the finally steps and smiles at me while saying "while good morning karma".

I smile back at him and said "good morning duke and thank you".  Thanking him as well since he helped me down the stairs. I head over to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for me.

Karma's breakfast

after I made my breakfast and after I sat down and ate it

after I made my breakfast and after I sat down and ate it. While I'm eating duke heads upstairs and then kai comes walking in, and sees me and smiles while saying "good morning karma".

I smile and said "good morning kai". He smiles and then made himself a bowl of cereal while coming to sit with me.

While me and him are eating together while on our phones. He finally talks when I'm in the middle of watching my Sam And Colby video.

"So Kaykay I was wondering if you would like to join me in my stream tonight". I smiled and nodded and said "sure I'll love to join". he smiles and saids "okay we gonna have a fun one today".

I nodded and went back to watching my video and him watching his tiktoks. he eventually got down and then went up to take his bowl away he looks at my plate that's already gone and grabs it and puts it in the sink for me.

i looked at him and said "kai you didn't have to do that". He nodded and said "yes I do, you do a lot for us and your one of amps favorite and also your pregnant, gotta keep you healthy you know".

I smiled knowing he cares a lot, and said "okay well thank you ig". He smiles and then heads downstairs. I get up and walked to the sink and do the dishes.

After doing the dishes I walk back upstairs and go into my room and laid in bed for a little while, I looked at my calendar to see what we have going on today.

I look and see that today is "flag football" definitely not playing I could already tell them telling me no and me be the spokes person in-front of the camera.