You know I actually didn't  believed when amma said you are a silent person... Come on who will believe when you are coming from such successful family.. Where everyone is best in what they do......

I am sure you do have some future plans about your career and waiting for that moment to come right...

She again shook her head negatively...

Jayadev: You really don't have any plans and want to be at house after marriage too.. ???

She shrugged her shoulder ..

Uyir : I think yes....

Jayadev: That's fine... You might have felt less in your family right...

She shook her head negatively..

Uyir : Noo..

Just when he was about to ask another question the waiter came....

Jayadev : one coffee and pastry...
For..

Before he say that waiter said...

Waiter : 2  Egg puffs sari thane akka...

( 2 Egg puffs right akka)

Uyir nodded her head and smiled at him... He went from there..

Jayadev : he knows you..

Uyir: Yes..

Jayadev : You are so simple than I thought... You didn't even denied when he said your usuals.... Are you not nervous or afraid that your image will damage if you have puffs on our first meet...

Uyir : I don't think soo...

Their order arrived... When he was about to continue someone shouted..

"Annov...4 tea 3 chicken puffs uh oru bunbutter jam"

Jayadev looked back and then her....

Jayadev : why do you want us to meet here.... We could have went to another cafe or restaurant where we can get some privacy and we could have an peaceful conversation...

Even though I will be one who is talking much... Still there won't be any disturbance right...

She looked at him then the puffs...

Uyir : I want to eat puffs..

Jayadev: oh.. Yeah sure... Please.... ..

Uyir shook her head...

Uyir : That was the answer for your questions..

Jayadev: huh...

Uyir : You asked me why are we here....

Jayadev: wait....you mean We are here.. You want us to meet here because you want to eat this puffs..

She hummed her nodded her head positively.....she took a large bite..he chucked at her .. She raised her head and looked at him.. He understood she needs answer now..

Jayadev: nothing just thinking about your eating habits.... You don't even worried about others looking at you eating almost half of the puffs in single bite..

Uyir : my mother's genetics are so dominant just like her so I got her food habits...

Jayadev: this was the longest sentence you spoke to me today...

Uyir didn't answered she took another bite finishing the first puff...there was silence after that both didn't spoke anything... He siped his coffee and finished it too... Time to time he was stealing glances at her but she is not at all showed any kind of reaction that says she was interested... All she cared about was that puff.. She even ordered an vennila ice cream for her and now relishing it.....