I frown since I only have five, and Gary smirks and says, "Only five? I've already got 8."

"If that's the case, why don't you just do it?" I say back to Gary, who places all 8 badges on the machine, but at the same time, the real Sabrina finds us.

"How dare you make a fool out of me!" She yells in anger. "Hand over the device!"

"And what if we won't?" My mom says.

"Well if it isn't Dark Rainbow?" Sabrina smirks, "I see you're here to stop us once more?"

"What if I am?" My Mom says in a cold tone. "I still remember how you ruined my childhood, I'm going to make you pay!"

"I'll see you try." And much to our surprise, she sends out Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. And just then, the device on Leaf's hand starts to glow and she yells, "What's going on here?"

Sabrina smirks, "The time has finally come!"

And much to our horror, the three birds are starting to fuse as a bird with three heads. Misty yells, "What... what the hell is that?"

"Because of that power ball that came in, three Legendary Pokemon become one!" Sabrina yells.

Leaf notices the bird and suddenly she faints, Gary says, "Hey! What the hell? You can't just faint now?"

"Gary, we worry about her later. We need to stop that bird!" I say.

Then it goes for Fire Spin, Blizzard, and Thunder at us, also destroying the wall behind us.

"This is Team Rocket's greatest scientific achievement. A simultaneous attack by three different Pokemon at once." Sabrina smirks. "It's thanks to you to gather all 8 badges and put it on the amplifier, so to thank you, I'll let you die quick and fast! We'll take control of Pallet Town and its people and finally, the town can serve a purpose!"

"Pallet is our town! You can't touch it!" I yell while sending out Wartortle while Serena sends out Charla. Gary also sends out Blastoise and yells, "That's right! We'll fight to the finish!"

"Ash Ketchum." Sabrina smirks, "You would have made to be a handsome man, perhaps you were even as charming as Gio. We'll never know! Triple Gust!"

We are trapped by the flying move and Yellow asks, "What are we going to do?"

I turn to the unconscious Leaf, and there are two Pokeballs beside her. One of them contains a Clefairy. I also look out the broken wall and find the moon in the air. "I have an idea."

Then I use the Moon Stone on Clefable, and it goes for Metronome to attack the bids.

"Sky attack!" Sabrina is getting impatient and tries to attack us, and it sends us out of the wall. She smirks, "Not even they could survive that."

But much to her horror, Charla evolved into Charizard and saved us from the fall, the same also goes for our Wartortle, who evolves into Blastoise and learn the Hydro Pump flying thanks to Leaf.

Charizard: The Flame Pokemon: Fire and Flying Type. Evolved from Charmeleon at LV:36. Spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. Known to cause forest fires unintentionally.

Blastoise: The Shellfish Pokemon: Water Type. Evolved from Wartortle at LV:36. A brutal Pokémon with pressurized water jets on its shell. They are used for high-speed tackles.

My Mom also takes out the badge amplifier and smirks, "And now!"

Much to Sabrina's horror, my Mom has defeated the Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam behind Sabrina that's controlling the birds, and by reversing the amplifier, the three birds are free and they escaped.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She roars in anger, but also knows that she's outnumbered. "Fine, you win this time. Ash Ketchum, you want my gym badge? I'll be waiting for you at my gym."

Then she teleports away, and Insey yells, "She got away!"

"It's fine, we saved the birds, right now saving the Pallet Town residents and finding Giovanni is our important mission." I say while turning to Leaf, "And thanks for helping us, but what happened?"

"It's nothing, I was just tired. But thanks for evolving Clefy. Since there is nothing to do here, I'll just leave." Then Leaf also leaves with her Blastoise. And we decide to continue searching for the missing Pallet Town residents.

Here is a new chapter, but the Silph Co arc is not finished yet. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be the battle with Giovanni and also getting a new Pokemon.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Diglett, Persian, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Golem, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Ditto, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Snorlax, Dragonair

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Doduo

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix