"You...I say no to both of these options!" He tries to struggle by using Scyther, but Archer's Golbat keeps attacking him with Razor Wind, causing him to fall to the ground. Serena yells, "Gary!"

Back with us, we are still shocked by the electricity and both Misty and Yellow are about to pass out. Insey says, "We have to do something!"

"You're right. Venusaur!" I decide to call out my Pokemon, but Zapdos just goes for a Thunder Shock to give him a lot of damage, "Now what do you do now?"

I say, "I have a plan. Venusar! Petal Dance! Cut out the cords!" When Venusaur continues to attack, I smirk as Proton didn't realize that the attack is not only for the cords to free Zapdos, but it's also for the clothes. And when all of his clothes are torn, he realizes the mistake and is too late to call Zapdos to stop.

"Impossible..." He mutters before falling to the ground. Misty says, "The Petal Dance isn't just cutting the cords, it also cuts his clothes to make him vulnerable. But much to our surprise, a shadowy figure comes and Zapdos is recalled.

"No! Zapdos!" Insey yells, I say, "Ignore it for now. We have to find Mom and the others."

"Guys! Are you alright?" Serena and the others arrive, and I ask, "What happened?"

It turns out that Gary has faked his death because the reflective pendant saved him, and sends out Pidgeot to attack Archer, freeing Serena, Aurora, and Brock. They also faced a Legendary Pokemon Articuno, who is also under their control, and it freezes all four of them in ice. But fortunately, Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot and uses Heat Wave to save them, while Aurora, Gary, and Brock deliver the final blow on Archer's Pokemon.

"Again?" Archer says. "So it wasn't just a stroke of luck that let you beat me last time. I understand now. We'll have to be more careful about you..."

He recalls Articuno and rushes away, but they accidentally drops the card key to the ground, and that's how they manage to find us.

Pidgeot: The Bird Pokemon: Normal and Flying Type. Evolved from Pidgeotto at LV:36. When hunting, it skims the surface of the water at high speed to pick off unwary prey such as Magikarp.

"So even Articuno is under their control as well?" I say with anger. "We met Proton and he got Zapdos. We managed to defeat him, but Zapdos is also gone."

"There is still Moltres, I think they might have their hands on it." My Mom says. "We need to be careful."

But as we continue further, we also heard a scream and I say, "That sounds like Green's voice!"

We follow the voice and find an empty room, and there is a device on it. "What is this thing?" I say while picking up the device.

"It seems to be the Pokemon Badge Energy Amplifier..." My Mom says. Before she can explain, we heard a commotion outside of the room.

"You there! Did you see a young girl come running by here?"

"No, Miss Sabrina!" We flinch after hearing the grunts saying Sabrina's name. She calls the grunts to search for Leaf and then walks into the room, we try to hide behind the counter, and Insey asks, "Mom, what's the plan?"

"She would have spotted us with her Psychic powers. We have to fight back."

I rush out and have Pikachu attack her, but Pikachu somehow refuses, and she laughs, "It's good to know that Pikachu doesn't see me as an enemy. Looks like you also found the device as well!"

She tears off the disguise to reveal Leaf, and Brock says, "You're really good at disguising."

"Anyway, the badge amplifier here has some special powers and it needs all 8 badges to activate it." Leaf says. "How many badges do you have right now?"

1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara