Nora: Coming, Ren!*skips off to her friend*

Blake: Did those girls just ride in on an Ursa here?

Mercury: Cool...

Neo: "Mercury, no."

Mercury: Mercury, yes.

Yang and Cinder: I...

She is interrupted once more as a screech is heard from their right, and Pyrrha, Rang, and Wake comes onto the scene as the scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after three. The three narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running.

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Ruby and Weiss stands up, looking at the monster below them.

Ruby and Weiss: Whoa!

They start running off of the branch and landing in a roll.

Jaune:*whining* Ruby! Weiss!

Yang and Cinder:*as Ruby and Weiss stands up, back on the ground* Ruby! Weiss!

Ruby and Weiss:*excited* Yang! Cinder!

They raise their arms as if to give their sisters a hug....

Nora: Nora!

....When Nora comes between the four and knocking them off-balance in surprise.

The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha, Rang, and Wake as they run.

Blake: Did they just run all the way here with a freakin' Death Stalker on her tail?

Yang and Cinder:*getting angrier* I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two flippin' seconds before something stupid happens again?!

The tick-tock of a clock counts down the two seconds of the two hotheads cooling down, Ren running over to a ditzy Nora, and everyone else looking up.

Ilia: Umm... Yang? Cinder?*tugs on her sister's sleeve and points* About that 'before something stupid happens again', look.

They both look up and deadpan.

Cinder:*deadpaned* You have got to be kidding me...

Up above, Bleiss and Bluby are revealed to be hanging on a talon the size of their entire bodies that belongs to a gigantic Nevermore.

Bleiss:*calling down* How could you two leave us, you dumb f[BEEP!]s?!

Ruby:*shouting up* I said "jump"!

Tenn: They're gonna fall.

Weiss: They'll be fine.

Emerald: She's falling.

Weiss: They're were fine.

Jaune is finally out of the tree, panting until he looks up and grins at the sight of Bleiss and Bluby falling through the air, giving him the opportunity to jump off the branch with arms outstretched and catches both Bleiss and Bluby in a slowed-down moment.

Jaune:*smiles at them* Just... dropping in?

Bleiss and Bluby was speechless... and Jaune realizes why when they both look down.

Jaune, Bleiss, and Bluby: Oh, God.

They hang on to each other wide-eyed as their moment of suspension ends, their weapons flying behind them.

Jaune, Bleiss, and Bluby: Oh, noooooooo- Oomph!

Just before they could hit the ground. Roman, Winter, and Adam catches them before they could hit the ground and doing a perfect landing.