Would You Rather

JESSICAS POV
After the apology happened I've been out of ideas on how to torture Mark I even let him out of his chair and I was getting annoyed.
And I could tell he was happy with my annoyance with him. I hated his guts for that I had to kill him, or maybe I do something worse a little game would help me be more aroused with his pain it'll be fun for me. I was gonna play a little 'Would You Rather' with him, not the kind you play with your friends, the one I came up with I was going to make him choose things that will be horrifying for him he will be forced to make horrible decisions and I was gonna watch and love every second of it. And these decisions would be more painful than a sledgehammer to both knees even maybe a sledgehammer to the groin. 
It was time to show Mark who I was, a terrifying young girl who would do anything to harm the men in our society.

MARK'S POV
It was a normal Saturday morning and everything was going well for me, not Jessica.
I could tell she was getting pissed that she wasn't making me pissed she eventually would let me leave this basement. Then Jessica came down to the basement she pulled me over to a table where she tied me up there.
"Jessica, what is this?" I asked.
She ignored me.
She placed a thumbtack on the table and along with that a picture of...my...my girlfriend Ashley.
Suddenly I knew exactly what she was doing she wanted me to choose something but my brain couldn't figure out exactly what and when my brain can't tell what a person is going to do it usually doesn't end well for me.
Was she going to force me to eat the thumbtack? No that would be insane and no one is that sick. But maybe she would hurt my girlfriend or worse kill her I couldn't have that I started to panic.

JESSICA'S POV
"Here's the thing Mark you have a full ten minutes to make a decision now I'm going to ask you a simple would you rather question well these questions are simple you will also die if you fail to complete them, now my first question is would you rather stick a thumbtack down your throat or would you rather have your girlfriend get gutted," I saw Mark's face turn to horror Jessica smiled sickly and Mark was in disgust.
"Jessica you need help im not sticking anything down my throat," Mark said.
"Oh, so you want Ashley to get a knife shoved up her ass instead cause I'd be happy to do so,"
"No please don't kill her she's all I have," Mark cried. He sobbed and I laughed at him.
"Then swallow it," I said emotionlessly.
Mark slowly grabs the thumbtack he sees the clock and sees he only has five minutes before both he and his girlfriend die, he slowly puts it in his mouth. He screams as I see him swallow and I smile at him a sick look on my face. Mark threw up but I knew that the thumbtack would stay in his stomach puncturing organs until he dies. I check under the table to make sure he didn't throw up the thumbtack it wasn't there. Just a large pile of vomit.
"Clean that up!" I yelled at him.
"But there's nothing to clean with," he said.
"Clean it up! Now!" I screamed.
Mark cleaned it up with his bare hands he got vomit all over his hands he looked humiliated and I felt a sick happiness from this I know im supposed to be grossed out by this but instead I smiled. 

MARKS POV:
I wiped the puke off the floor with my bare hands and I saw Jessica with a sick smile on her face this was all part of her plan. But something she didn't know was I never swallowed her thumbtack I had only pretended. I put the tack inside my mouth and instantly felt a sharp pain in my mouth. So I moved it around in my mouth to look like I was swallowing it. It hurt a lot but it would have hurt more and done more damage if I were to swallow it. So then when the time was right I threw up pretty much on command I learned that if I clog up enough loogies in my throat and then spit them all out it will look like vomit. And I also spit out the thumbtack into my hand to my pocket. So here I am cleaning up tons of wet loogies as my captor forces me to do so. I urged myself not to smile or giggle which would make trouble for me. But I knew that eventually, I would make it out alive.
I could tell Jessica knew something was up with me and that didn't worry me at all.

JESSICA'S POV:
I couldn't tell what was up with Mark but when he was cleaning up his vomit I swear I saw him struggling not to smile.
And it made me think does he really think he can overpower me I wondered what he did I know he did something. And then when Mark was sitting in the chair chained up I looked closer at the vomit bucket and it didn't look anything like vomit up close.
He had instead coughed up a ton of loogies and threw them up. 
And this meant he hadn't swallowed the thumbtack.
He was even more clever than I thought, and that was going to be a problem.

MARK'S POV:
I woke up chained to a chair with no way out. I looked in front of me and I saw...Ashley who was chained up in an electric chair knocked unconscious. Next to her was my captor holding a knife and staring blankly at me. "Hello Mark, I see you faked your vomit yesterday," she pulled out the thumbtack. How the fuck did she figure it out?! "I found this under your mattress you know you really have to hide your tracks more," "Please don't hurt her!" I screamed even though I knew there was nothing I could do about this. "Oh don't worry you'll only have to make a choice," 
"Ill do whatever you want just please don't kill us!" I cried. "Ok then let's get back into Would You Rather, this time you won't be able to cheat this one," I suddenly got scared what was she gonna do, force me to stick the thumbtack in my eyes?! Have me dump my face in acid?! Either way I knew there was no way out. But then again is Ashley really a good girlfriend? It's not like Im in love with her or anything and she has been pretty mean to me and everyone I know. But she's still a person regardless so ill do whatever the psycho wants. And then she took out a saw she gave it to me, "Would you rather saw off both your hands or ill kill your precious Ashley?" This shocked me she really was hundreds of steps ahead of me I couldn't saw off my hands then there won't be any way im getting out of this. "You know I could kill you at any moment with this machete right?" I say. "Yes I know but you wouldn't risk it and I think you know you don't want to risk it, you know who has all the power here and it's me so, by all means, go ahead and kill me," She had gotten in my head and then my actions had enough of her bullshit and I swung the machete at her head she shot Ashley in the head and then ducked out of the way, I screamed as I watched Ashley slump down with blood dripping down her forehead. Everything she said would happen, happened and I began to think I was never getting out of here. "Now tell me who has all the power," she said. "Y-you do" I choked out terrified and the scary thing was she was right she did have all the power.