Sightings

Jason
We caught sight of Leila and two guys and then lost them again. This time we found a body in the apartment where they hid for a couple of days. We discovered that Leila left with an escaped convict and we informed the cops and they found their trails but somehow they were able to get away and the Chevy was abandoned. I can't believe they were able to get away with all those people watching them.

Ray
I learned of Stephan's escape and I called my friends and they have plans for Morton before they take him back to prison. Anastasia can't know about this because stress could cause problems with her healing process. I keep her from the news by having her sketch as much as she can of the bird pictures she took. They grabbed them both and they found out the woman escaped from a mental hospital. Her name is Leila Williams. This guy is lucky to be alive because she killed the other guy. Harry Glenn was a small time criminal who did favors for money.

Sean Peterson
This Leila has came on to everyone of us. Harry says don't fall for it because she came onto him as soon as they met. She also screams Christian when having sex and sex with her is very painful. So Leila who is this Christian and is he in danger?

Leila
He is my husband we love each other and he is rich and will have your heads. He is the billionaire Christian Grey. We married when we had sex all night long. It was a spiritual wedding that can't be undone by law. If you let me go I will tell him how kind you were to me. I can make you relax as well. I try to get him closer to me but he keeps his distance.

Baxter Davis
Sean is a happily married man Leila and he knows about you killing your ex and his family at his wedding. You killed the whole wedding party. Cyanide poisoning works very quickly. I dial Ray and tell him to talk to Grey about Leila Williams. Soon I am told to stay where we are at and do not unchain either of these two. The authorities are on their way to get them. We need to leave before they arrive because it took a lot to get these two under control and they look it. No prints or DNA was left on anything or anyone. We fly off in the helicopter leaving the stolen van sitting there with only Leila and Harry's prints on it. We never got into the van. We fly off and get back to the airfield and go back home. Ray calls and tell us that both Morton and Leila are back where they escaped from. He thanks us on behalf of the Grey family and his daughter. We owed him this and so much more, he has helped all of us in so many ways.

Stephan
I can't believe that I am back here in prison and I owe a huge debt and I have no way to pay it now. They won't help me again. I am going through the strip search and finding it painful and soon I am facing the guys who stuck their necks out for me. My time on earth is limited. Hell awaits me.

Seattle Nooz Three days after Stephan Morton was returned to prison he is found hanging in his cell. Suicide was listed as cause of death on the autopsy.

Leila
I am stuck in the cage of crazy people and in a straight jacket. I tried to escape again, but tried to seduce a gentleman that preferred men. He laughed at me and said that I had nothing he was interested in. I tried to attack him for his keys and badge and he was quicker with the needle and knocked me out with a very strong sedative. I woke up in a straight jacket and wet pants and needing to go number two. They got me cleaned up after giving me something to make me more able to handle.

Ray
Well that solved one problem as I read the Seattle Nooz and verify it's true. It is true, but it wasn't suicide. I got the whole story from a reliable source. I am going to show Anastasia the story and she will be relieved.

Christian
Jason told me that Leila is back in the mental institution and she is in a straight jacket and being sedated until she is ready to go among the other patients. They are trying to get her transferred to the place for the criminally insane. It's a maximum prison and no one can escape. She apparently killed a guy while she was out. Jason said that I was very lucky she didn't kill me while she was out.

Jason
I got word that Leila tried to escape again and her gay attendant prevented her escaping after finding her having sex with one of the other attendants. The things I can find out when I dig deeper, the other attendant was fired and arrested. He helped her escape the first time. She wasn't the only one he helped escape the hospital. This time he will be spending a lot of time behind regular bars. Ray is a great source of information and has friends that helped find Leila.

Christian
I try to get her into the prison she should have been in to begin with. The prison for the criminally insane. They have so many ways to keep them from escaping. They have no help from staff. Leila has been asking for me to visit and I refuse to see her for any reason. Dad and mo said it is better that I not visit her ever. Well that will be easy because I don't want to visit her. Things are slow going meeting young ladies and I have been very careful about talking to anyone at this point.