Escapee (Sex)

Christian
I should have had a background check that went further. It turns out Leila Williams was an escaped mental patient a very dangerous one. Jason has been having her followed but she is a slippery one. They still don't know how she escaped from the place. We found out that she had been found criminally insane. She killed her ex husband and his whole family during his wedding to his second wife. She poisoned them and only their guests survived the wedding. To say the reception ended badly is an understatement as each of her victims died of cyanide poisoning. I couldn't believe the paparazzi had taken photos as the victims were dying. Law suits were filed against the Seattle Nooz and the photographers who sold them the photos and videos.

Jason
Wow mr Grey sure can pick them. I showed him everything and told him we can't take any chances with him or his family's lives at this point. The cops are looking for her, but to no avail. We decide to hang out at the coffee shop they met at to draw her out. It's not working. He is not allowed to eat or drink anything that we aren't sure of, neither are his family. We have people watching her place and unfortunately we have no idea where she works or if she even works. We discovered that the apartment she lives in, is not hers at all. A missing persons report was filed two days before Christian had stayed overnight with her. I wished he would listen to my instincts about his safety. He is great in business, but he can be so dumb about women who flash more than a smile at him and she flashed quite a pair. Even Sawyer couldn't stop looking at her body. I don't think he recalls what her face looks like at this point. I definitely do. I have a wife with a much better body than miss Williams, she just hides it under that uniform. Too many previous employers had her wearing skimpy outfits and she quit as soon as they showed her the outfits. She sued and won several sexual harassment cases. Her and three others joined forces against the creeps.

Stephan Morton
I finally am out and changing from my prison garb and into a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt. Not my choice of outfits but I have no choice in the matter. I am told they expect results and I am to keep my agreement with them. They have connections that can end me and my family. I am looking at the woman in the van with us and she has a crop top on and shorts that show part of her ass. Then stilettos that definitively add to the equation. I haven't seen her face underneath that hat yet. She has Gucci sunglasses on and her perfume is expensive. The clutch she has is Prada. I watch as she leans over the seat and I catch site of her nipples. I get caught looking and she asks if I like what I see and I nod my head. It is then she gives me a show and flashes me. She then rubs her breasts and moves down between her legs and I am suddenly punched by the driver.

Harry Glenn
Keep your eyes off my woman. Leila cut it out now if you want my help.

Leila
Yes sir I am sorry sir.

Harry
Good put this coat over yourself. We have to find a new apartment and move you in. I pull over to a small apartment building and I have the keys and we go up to the apartment and let ourselves in. It looks great and now Leila has taken off the coat. I show Stephan the small bedroom and Leila and I take the master bedroom. Stephan needs more clothing so we got him some things. Thrift stores can be a good place to buy clothing. I go inside our bedroom and Leila is there smiling seductively at me. That smile doesn't fool me at all. She's trying to get me to fight Morton for her. I thinking the punch made it clear that she is my property. I watch as she stretches her arms upward revealing her big beautiful breasts. She then spreads her legs wide and starts massaging herself. I am mesmerized by her as she unzips her shorts after removing her crop top and she pulls my zipper down and pulls my pants off and pulls me into a position so she can ride me. She pounces and she pounds down and I wince as she keeps riding me deep and hard. I try touching her breasts and she slaps my hands away and rubs them herself and pinches her nipples and they turn bright red. She has orgasm after orgasm screaming Christian over and over again. I feel her tighten me so hard it hurts and tells me to let go and I finally had no choice but to come inside her.

Stephan Morton
I put my pillow over my head thinking that Leila is actually screaming another man's name during sex with Harry. Christian is definitely not his middle name. There is no doubt they were having sex and all night long. I need to find another place and soon. I made the mistake of going to get water in the middle of the night. Leila came up behind me and reached inside my pajamas before I knew she was there. Of course it became erect. I pulled her hands off me and there she was naked. I tried to move around her but she pulled my pjs off me and rubbed against me. I took her into the pantry and Shut the door. I haven't had sex in years, so I took her right there and then. We pounded into each other and bit each other I left nice marks all over her. Let her explain those to Harry or Christian. She must have drugged Harry because she said he was dead to the world little did I know he was actually dead. We decided to find another place and left with our clothing and all the money in the place and the keys to a Chevy suburban. We found an empty apartment and moved into it. She stripped and pull my clothing off and soon we were busy fighting for positions and she was rougher than I thought and I winced when she tightened like a vise and demanded I come inside her.