Her phone ring, she took it thinking it was Asad but he wasn't, it was Razaq. "Hi favorite brother." Noor greet back when he greet, Razaq on the line told her he called to wish her on her first day at university, Noor thanked him, without anything to say after she asked him about his sister which was her friend, Razaq bade her goodbye and end the call.

The car came to a halt which indicates Noor that they must have arrived, she unhook her seatbelt and came out, she remembered she left her bag so she roamed her palm on the car's door trying to find the handle, it was a success and Noor pop her head inside the car and get hold of her bag.

She was standing there for one minutes until Jasrah opened the car door, coming out Jasrah linked her arms with Noor. "I must say your brother is so romantic, his two words are still running in my head!" Jasrah beamed excitedly earning a laugher from Noor.

"So you had finished playing hard to get."

"Of course i had to, he's way too handsome to be resist!" Jasrah mouth cutely like her friend. Noor and Jasrah were marched made in heaven, their actions and the way they lived was just alike, they were the cute duo a neighborhood needs to have.

"I know he is! Now let go we're now big girls!" Noor squealed holding Jasrah's arm firmly.

"Let go!" Jasrah follow suit with a yelled, the people around all turn, looking at them whilst the duo smile, sheepishly.

Jasrah looked at their department, she scanned the place. "Babe let count." Jasrah suggest and Noor shakes her head. They walked ahead, before they took the first step to enter the department Noor's phone rang. She beamed and took it out hoping it to be Asad.

"Hi." His deep, husky and yet sweet voice speak through the phone.

"Asad!" Noor beamed cutely calling his name, Asad was looking at her from his car.

Noor told Asad yesterday's night that she would arrived around 8;30am, so he was there since 8, he was there lost in her world; watching her since the time she came out, go back and took her bag, the way she spook with her friend, everything took place in front of him which was a sight he would do anything to see.

He knew Noor was a carefree and cute person in front of him but today he found out that he didn't see anything. "I'm at your parking lot, can i talk to you?" Asad said his eyes, mind and heart looking at Noor, the woman who he love!

"Can you see me?" Noor asked still not believing he came to her school.

"Yeah." He respond his eyes were still on the blind girl who always manage to took his breath away.

"Jasrah will guide me toward you.What are you wearing?"

"Black suit." Noor told Jasrah that Asad was there, they turned on their shoes and head toward the parking lot, again.

Asad came out from his car which he drive by himself without a driver or convoy. Closing the door his action was interrupted when his eyes set on Noor, hand midway without doing what it was supposed to do he stares at her🥹 as she laughed along with her friend.

Everything stops for a moment, it was a world with only him and Noor for Asad, he knew only one thing was functioning that's his heart. "Hi!" Jasrah said when they stand four feet away from Asad, her words snapped him out of his trance.

"You're Noor's reading buddy?" Jasrah asked looking at him even though Noor told her she sense his perfume. "Or i hope there is more to thi.." Noor smacked her friend's shoulder, she looked at Asad's direction and smile sheepishly and embarrassingly.

"Don't mind her, you came?" Noor still she couldn't believe it.

"Yes," Asad mouth and opened the back seat of his car, he took out beautiful bouquet of flowers and step forward, Jasrah step aside. "Here, congratulations on your first day at university." Asad mumbled his piercing eyes looking at Noor's face, he used his hand and hold her's, giving her the bouquet.

Her nose takes in the scent of the flowers. Asad thought if she couldn't see those flowers she can smell them so he chooses the best one.

"Wow they smell heavenly." Noor stated. "I know they must be beautiful! Thank you Asad!" Asad smile while Jasrah beamed silently.

"All the best." He trails up. "Noor."

"Thank you once again....I had something for you." Noor gives him the flowers, he collect them, roaming her hand in her bag she couldn't find what she was looking for, after she found them Noor sighed. "Tada!" She brings out a big beautiful chocolate.

"No you should have your chocolate." Asad declined making Noor's expression to change. She pout and let out a sigh her eyes on the ground, unhappy by the rejection as she thought.

"Ok I'll have it." He collect them while giving her the flowers he was holding whilst Noor raised her large beautiful eyes, delighted. "You should leave it nine already." He state, as much as how he wants to be with her he had to let her attend her lecture.

Asad looked at Jasrah's direction. "Can you send me your timetable please?"

Jasrah looked at him questioningly, a mischievous smile on her face. "Oh so you can set your reading session right?" Jasrah said teasingly.

"Yeah.." Asad starts but cease as he saw how Jasrah was looking at him.

"I'll give you." Jasrah mouth giving Asad the look 'i know what is on your mind.' They exchanged their phone numbers, Jasrah send him the timetable instantly.

"Thank you Asad you should be at office now." With that the two friends leave walking towards the building of their department while Asad looked at Noor's retreating back!

Vote, share & Comment🙏

Noor
by
Balkeesatu ✍️