18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron

Start from the beginning

Inside The Council Room:

Megatron looked up. And he immediately went into defense mode. He went and he protected you. The person he saw was the prototype form of Unicron. "Megatron I." But he was cut off. "Shut up. I don't want to hear a word from you. You tried to take everything away from me and my wife." He said to Unicron. "Megatron." The voice said. He looked and he saw Primus. "Megatron. Relax. He's working with me. And we are here because of her." He said to Megatron. We looked and we saw a femme that looked exactly like Unicron. She walked over and she stood in front of him. He placed his servos on her shoulders. "Prime, Megatron, Hannah. This is DeathCron. My daughter. The darker version of Primus is after her. He actually killed my wife eons ago. Which I thought was my brother that killed her. But I was wrong." He said and explained to me, Megatron and Prime. I looked at the femme. She looked so familiar until it clicked. "Wait. You're that femme that tried to attack me and Megatron back on earth." I said. "Yes. I was. But let's put that aside. Everyone is endangered. Including me." She said and explained to us.

Primus walked forward. "Please just listen to me, Megatron, Prime and Hannah. I am working with my brother and he is working with me. We are putting our war against each other aside. Because our family comes first. And our family sticks together." He said to me, Megatron and Prime. Both me and Megatron knew what Primus was talking about. I walked forward. I looked at Unicron. He looked at me. "I normally don't say this. And I do hate you Unicron for what you did to me and my family." I said to Unicron. He snorted. "That is understandable. But put that aside. My daughter's life is at stake. And I don't want to lose her the same way that I lost her mother." He said and explained to me. "So. Are you willing to work together?" He asked us. Prime looked at Megatron. Megatron looked at Prime. He then looked at you. We all sigh. "If it means to end this darkness. Then the answer is yes." We all said. Primus smiled. Knowing that everyone is going to be working together. Soon after everyone got done talking and planning. Everything went into motion.

In The Halls:

Both Megatron walked into the halls. We both were shocked that Unicron had a daughter. We both walked out.

Outside The Council Building:

I was waking but Megatron gently took my hand. I looked at him. "Hannah. Why don't we have a romantic flight?" He asked me. I looked at him. I nodded. We both went and we immediately transformed and we both took off.

Location: In The Skies

In Our Alt Modes:

We both were flying together. We both sent waves of love through the bond. We both moaned, feeling the love and affection that we were giving off. After having our moments together. We both took off heading back home.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Throne Room:

Laserbeak watched his sire. Soundwave went and he carefully used his tentacles. He whistled. Soundwave smiled. "Thank you, Laserbeak." He said and replied back to Laserbeak. He whistled. "Yes. I have to take it easy, Laserbeak. After what happened." He said and explained to Laserbeak. He looked and he saw his master and you landing on the top deck. He saw both of you transforming and walking inside.

In The Halls:

I went and I wrapped my arms around Megatron. He chuckled. I went and I tried something. Soon we went down. Megatron groaned in pain. "Hannah. You know I almost have a bad back." He said. I whined. "Megsy. You are a gladiator. You can handle the pain." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Yes, I can. Until it is to an extent." He said and explained to me. He slowly shoved me off. He got up. I then walked next to him. We walked and we approached our room. Soon we heard crashing. The doors immediately opened. We looked and we were shocked. The triplets looked at their creators. Both me and Megatron walked inside.