18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron

Start from the beginning

Unicron went and he gently rubbed circles on his daughter's back. Making her more relaxed. "DeathCron. Listen to me. You are strong and brave. Never put yourself down. You hear." He said to his daughter. "Yes, father." She said and replied back to her father. "Good. Now head back and prepare for what is coming, my child. Because I fear that he may have already arrived." He said to his daughter. He went and he kissed the top of her helm. She went and she kissed her father's left cheek. They both hugged each other. Because they didn't know what was going to happen. "Please be safe, my child." He said and whispered in her receptors. "I will, father." She said and whispered back to her father in his receptors. Soon everything went black.

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Throne Room:

DeathCron awoke from speaking to her father. She looked and saw Tarn sitting on his throne. He looked at her. "DeathCron. One of my soldiers said you were looking for me." He asked her. She nodded. "Yes. I was. We need more protection. The darkness is after me. Just like we thought it would." She said and explained to Tarn. Tarn got up from his throne. He walked over and he embraced her. She immediately cried in his arms. "Shh. I am here, my love. I will protect you." He said and whispered in her receptors. They both walked out to have some alone time together.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Throne Room:

Both Megatron and I were having our quality time together. He immediately twirled me around. I immediately giggled. Soon the doors opened to the throne room. We looked and we saw Soundwave looking better than ever. We both smiled. "Glad to see you back and up, my loyal friend." Megatron said to Soundwave. "Welcome back, Soundwave." I said to Soundwave. He smiled. "It feels good to be back." He said and replied back to me and Megatron. "But you are also needed in the control room. It's Prime." He said to me and Megatron. We both walked off. Heading to the control room.

Control Room:

Inside The Control Room:

We walked inside the control room. We answered the call. "Prime. Is something wrong?" He asked Prime. "Yes, and no." He said and replied back to Megatron. "But we need you both here at the council building now. It's urgent." He said to me and Megatron. We both nodded. Soon the call ended. We both left the control room and headed outside.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Top Deck:

We both were wondering what was wrong. We both ran and we immediately transformed heading to Cybertron. To see what Prime wanted and needed.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Inside The Town Of Cybertron:

Everyone was busy. Soon they saw you and Megatron; they both nodded and walked by. We both approached the council building. We then walked inside.

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

We looked and noticed everyone was running around. We then walked past them. We approached the room. We then walked inside.