Grillby's and Waterfall!

Start from the beginning

Sans: "fast shortcut, huh?" He starts speaking louder. "hey everyone."

Teeth Monster: "Greetings, Sans."

Drunk Rabbit: "Hiya, Sansy~"

Chara: "You're pretty popular here, huh?"

Sans: "you could say that."

The three humans and Sans go up to the bar, where two bird monsters start talking to him.

Bird Monster 1: "Hey Sans, weren't you just here for breakfast a few minutes ago?"

Sans: "nah, I haven't had breakfast in at least half an hour." He winks. "you must be thinking of brunch."

The patrons erupt in laughter while Sans basks in the laughter.

Sans: "here." He points at three stools. "get comfy."

Ben, Frisk, and Sans sit down at the stools while Chara floats above them. Ben is sitting between Sans and Frisk.

Though, the moment they sit down, Ben and Frisk's stools let out fart sounds. They are both quite embarrassed as Chara starts howling with laughter.

Sans: "whoops, watch where you sit down. sometimes weirdos put whoopee cushions in the seats."

Ben just glares at Sans while Frisk looks down, still embarrassed.

Sans: "anyway, let's order. whaddya want?"

Ben: "A burger." He turns to Frisk. "What about you Frisk?"

Frisk: I would like a burger too, please."

Sans: "hey, that sounds pretty good." He turns to the bartender. "grillby, we'll have a triple order of burg."

Grillby doesn't say anything, and he just goes into the back room of the bar

Grillby doesn't say anything, and he just goes into the back room of the bar. As Grillby gets the food, the three humans see that Sans is using a comb on his head.

Sans: "so, what do you think of my brother?"

Ben: "Well that came out of left field. But I'd say he is pretty cool, but he is a bit eccentric."

Frisk: "I'd say he's cool, too."

Ben: "of course he's cool. you'd be cool too if you wore that outfit everyday. he'd only take that thing off if he absolutely had to." He chuckles. "at least he washes it."

Chara: "So he would only take it off when in the shower or when it's dirty?"

Sans: "actually, he kills two birds with one stone there. he wears it in the shower and cleans it and himself at the same time."

Frisk: "That's pretty gross."

That is when Grillby comes back with three burgers. He sets them down in front of the three, with Chara practically drooling, before going back to cleaning a cup.