028

Note: huge timeskip.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

"Hey, sweet. How's Rowoon?"

Hyunjin looked at who's coming with a bright smile on his face, while carrying the 8months old baby in his arms. "Hi~" He dragged before kissing Troye's cheek.

Troye carries Hyunjin cheek which the younger lean on the touch. "I'd missed you and Rowoon." He groaned out.

Hyunjin chuckled. "Oh c'mon. You just been there in just three days."

Troye playfully glared at the younger. "But I missed the both of you." Troye demand like a kid.

"Ok. You missed me, and Rowoon. Then..." Hyunjin smirks, and gives the baby to Troye, who's just looking at him dumbfounded. "Here's Rowoon. I need to attend my class in two hours." He explained at Troye's unsaid question. "C'mon~ Troye." He whined.

"But-"

"No buts!" Hyunjin hissed in a whinny way. "Get Rowoon, or I'll tell dad that you are cheating on me." He threatened with a devilish smile.

Hyunjin, and Troye became closed friends a month after they met. When Hyunjin was literally forced by Taehyung to date someone (Troye).

At first, the younger was totally against it and did everything to push away Troye, but the latter was persistent to get close with Hyunjin.

He thought that Hyunjin was just a deadly gorgeous boy, but when he tried and made efforts to dig deeper at the younger's personality, way of thinking, and how talented Hyunjin is. He became obsessed (in a good way), but Hyunjin told him that he can't accept anyone else.

They became friends when Troye decided to stopped pursuing Hyunjin, and just be a friend. It made the younger happy at the thought of having someone who will understand him.

Troye always there for Hyunjin and his son, and vice versa. The older help Hyunjin to take care of Rowoon since they lived in one condominium unit that Taehyung bought for Hyunjin when he graduated.

While Hyunjin helped Troye by pretending as his boyfriend. It's a win-win situation for both of them. Troye's father wanted to marry the older to a girl if Hyunjin didn't say yes to Troye that day.

In other words, they are the perfect lovers in the eyes of everyone, who already lived together with a child that the only missing is marriage.

"That's absurd!" Troye pout before taking baby Rowoon from the angelic-demon in front of him. "You better be good in your study, Kim! I mean, Jeon." He added playfully, he knew that Hyunjin hates it when someone addresses him as Kim.

"No need to remind me." He smiled, remembering Chan and Minho.

"How about... you give me what I deserved." He said with a flirtatious tone.

Hyunjin gave him a disgusted look. "I may be the gorgeous demon in your eyes, but I would never cheat. Not in front of my son." He sassed with a playful gag.

Troye laugh out loud at how cute Hyunjin being so sassy. He always tells Hyunjin how much he loves that side of him, so it's ok being himself when it's just the two of them.

"You're so funny, babe." Troye commented. Calling each other babe isn't a big deal for both of them anymore, it's just like bestie now.

Hyunjin giggles that made Rowoon giggles too, and wiggles in Troye's hold. "Oh my baby is happy too." Hyunjin squealed looking at his son's excited face.