024

Note: there's a huge time skipped here. Just keep in mind that every thing went well before this specific chapter happened. Ciao😉

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Everything was alright until it wasn't anymore, when the news about Hyunjin's family spread throughout the whole campus.

Felix, Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin don't even know how the rumors started. They all swore to their parents, Hyunjin's parents, Hyunjin, and Minho that they never say any single word about the issue to anyone.

Boys inside the campus try to harass him whenever he's alone. Some edited posts about him spread on social media, such as making out with Minho and some are with the delusional guys or girls who edited themselves with Hyunjin. Calling Hyunjin mean things and names, such as The Troublemaker Prince, or the Prince of whores.

"This is getting out of hand." Taehyung said with gritted teeth. He immediately rushed towards the campus when Yoongi told him about what happened a moment ago.

Someone posted a picture of Chan and Hyunjin kissing behind the art room. The picture wasn't edited, it was real. But Yoongi, and the other elderly didn't believe it. They thought that the students edited it because they were just delusional, and just had dirty thoughts out of it because Chan and Hyunjin are really close to each other.

Such dirty names flooded at the comments section for both Hyunjin and Chan. Some were thrilled to see it with their own eyes, some don't believe it, some were attacking the two, and the worst part was when there were some that were giving confirmation about the actual scene.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, almost shouted. "Where's my son?"

"He's on his way with Chan." Jimin replied. "Hyunjin is with Minho, and the other kids." He informed. "Minho asked Kento (Minho's father) for help to delete the pictures and posts about it. He promised that he would help to find whoever did this."

"Isn't the person a student here?" He said, glaring daggers at the laptop in front of him.

"It's a dummy account. The information doesn't match any students here. I guess the person that posted this has a hidden agenda or just wanted to play pranks to either Hyunjin or Chan." Namjoon explained, unsure at the last part.

"But this isn't funny. My son's future is at risk. We need to find who posted that, and I will kill whoever it is." Taehyung yelled.

"Tae, chill-" Hoseok was interrupted at Taehyung's fierce eyes.

"No! Never! I will squeeze them into pulp." He yelled.

"Dad." Hyunjin ran towards his father. He's a crying mess, hiccuping from time to time.

Taehyung pulled his son into his embrace. "Don't cry, pup. We'll fix it. Ok? We'll find who did that to you and to your Uncle Chan." He whispered softly while comforting the boy.

Minho entered the room, followed by the other boys. They have cuts and bruises on their faces, especially Minho, Jeongin, and Seungmin. Even Felix has a cut on his lips.

Jimin worriedly cupped Felix face to examine it. "Oh my God, Felix. What happened to you. And you, Changbin."

Yoongi facepalms himself when Jeongin looks at him. "My goodness, Jeongin. I hope that you all have a reasonable explanation about that." He pointed at his son's bruises.

"We just taught those bastards their lessons to mind their own business." Jeongin replied.

Hoseok glared at his son. "Seungm-"