004

Smut ahead!⚠️⚠️⚠️

Two bodies were tangled with each other after the heated night that they shared. One belongs to an adult man, and the other belongs to a young boy.

The older hovering the younger's naked body while their lips are in sync. "C-chan~... Ah..." A broken moan escaped from the younger's addictive lips. "N-no marks p-please.. ngghhh.. fuck~." He whined when his lover nips on his porcelain skin. "D-dad w-wouldn't like it- ah~.... C-channie..." An erotic squeak for the older.

The older groans, and paused to look at his young lover. "You're the sin that I would never regret committing." He really loves the boy. He really does.

As an adult, he knew the consequences of his doings. Like hell... He knew that someday that he might be killed by either Jungkook or Taehyung, or maybe both.

"Sir-"

"Yes Princess?"

"I want you inside me again." Hyunjin said, desperately bucking his hips up to get some friction from Chan's hard cock.

"Shit, baby. I'm afraid that I couldn't bring you back home tonight. I just want to choke you, and fuck you again and again. God! You're so addictive. My favorite addiction. My favorite distraction." Just like that, he thrust inside the boy's tight walls again.

"Ahhh~ S-sir... Ah ah.. shit.. there please." Hyunjin pants while Chan is hammering his hole with his animalistic thrusts. "Fuck! Ahhh!" He screams when the older hit his prostate and abuse it again and again.

"Fuck, baby. I can't wait to be your husband.... and you'll be my little wife, and wear sexy little outfits around the house just to tempt me to ruin you on every available surface." He grunted while fucking the hell out of his lover.

"Ah~ ah~ ah~... You really have,.. t-to tell me what you f-fantasize about me doing.... B-because a-ah I gotta make y-your dreams come true. Ah~ oh Chan! I'm c-cumming."

Chan smirks, and brutally hits Hyunjin's prostate. "Cum for Sir, baby. For Sir only. You're a slut only for me, right baby?"

"Oh y-yes. Yesyesyesyesyes... I'm your slut, Sir." Hyunjin screams and moans before he cums between their stomachs.

"That was hot, baby. Now, make me cum too." Chan said before pulling out of Hyunjin that earned him a whine. "As much as I love watching your sinful appearance right now-" he was cut off by Hyunjin positioning himself on top of him. In a straddling position.

"I know Chan. I know how much you love seeing my pretty face between your legs." Chan's mind short-circuited, and Hyunjin taking that as an advantage to kiss the older from his neck to his cock. "He's excited to see me, Channie~" he singsong with a giggles.

"Hyun- ugh..." Chan's eyes rolls back at how great the younger treating his cock. Hyunjin gives the best blowjob, that's for sure.

Hyunjin hollows his cheeks, sucking his boyfriend's cock. Moaning here and there like it's the most tasteful dish that he'd ever tasted. That sent vibration on Chan's cock, and in no time, the older shoots his cum in Hyunjin's throat.

"You're so good at this, baby." Chan praised. "Come here, baby. Give Sir a taste." Then Hyunjin smashed his lips on Chan, pushing his tongue inside Chan's mouth to share the taste of his cum. "I love you so much, Hyunjin." He said after their long and heated make out.

"I love you too, Sir Chan."

Felix and Jisung raided Hyunjin on his bed, it was Saturday. So no classes for everyone. The two lay on his opposite sides and hug the blonde tightly, squeezing him.