Chapter 5

Nobody POV:

She slowly open her eyes, and blink a few times looking at her surrounding. Before she then sit up on the side of her bed, she stretch herself before looking at the door for a moment. She could feel like she forgot something but what is it?

'Oh right, today is the day the new subjects come! I can't wait to meet them. I hope they're nice' she thought to herself before standing up, but before going to the room she decided to wash her face in the bathroom first.

In the bathroom she can see her reflection, her hair was pretty messy and she brush it for a bit. After a while an announcement was told over the speaker.

Speaker : "Good morning everyone, please welcome our newest subjects. And please don't make a problem."

From her room she can hear the big door to their dorms opened. She then get out from her room and look at the door.

And it not just her Russet, Dark Grey, and Almond is also looking at the door. They three is silence as the new subjects enter the room.

There was an akward silence before one of the new subjects speaks, it was a ligh blue stick figure. She had a feeling this guy was looking at her the moment he's in there.

Ligh blue stick then speak "Well hello there. Im Light Blue or now known as subject #4"

After that another stickfigure also spoke it was a light green-ish? stickfigure spoke and by the voice it was voice shes a female

Light green(?) "Hello everyone my name is algae green number #6. But please call me green. And this is topaz my 'friend'."

Then the stickfigure besides her spoke, it was a male and hes also a green ish stickfigure, he seems like a nice guy

Topaz' "Yup, that's right im Topaz and im subject number #7."

She then thought for a bit 'Okay, so there is light blue, green, topaz there's only one more stick that haven't inter-' her thought was cut short as the last stick figure spoke, it was a dark green stick with a.. tail?! A reptile tail? Probably.

Dark Green then spoke, his voice was more quiet but can still be heard "Im Dark green... Number #8. Nice to meet you all"

And just like that the new subjects has interduce themselves, after that the 'old' subjects interduce themselves.

Basically it goes like

- Russet "Hello! Im russet the number #2 here. Nice to meet you guys"

- Dark Grey "Its Dark Grey, number #3."

- Mixie "Im mixie! Number #5. I hope we can get along"

And the last one of course...

- Almond "Uh hi?. Im almond the number #1 subjects."

[Time skip that night when most of the people already went into their room]

Mixie can be seen outside their dorm, sitting in the couch in the middle the room. Seems to be in though, honestly she  just zone out.

After a while suddenly someone touch her shoulder. She immediately turn to look at who it is. It was Light Blue, he take a sit next to her in the couch.