Chapter 2

THE NEXT DAY

" Atention all people the time is 6AM, Its time to wake up, I repeat its time to wake up "

Mixie POV:

"Ughhh.... Why am i need to wake up so early..." I mumble. I began to sit on the bed 'the training is today right? Does that mean someone will escort me?' .I began to stand and walk around the room since i didn't get to do that yesterday.

'the room is kinda nice thought, i mean its free' then i tried to look for the knife i made yesterday, which i didn't find. 'Dammit, did they take it?' i thought.

"Well i can always make another one" i said to myself

Suddenly the door opened and the doctor from yesterday come in. "Glad you already awake mix, i thought i need to force you to wake up" he said

"Yeah..."i reply

He began to move his hand gesturing for me to walk to him, so i walk to him.

"What do you want?" I said with a straight look. I still dont trust him, i mean who would trust someone who literally work for a suspicious lab?

"Well every day you wake up you need to go to the cafetaria to eat, then at 10AM you need to train until i dont know, until your exausted i guess" He said

"But since you forgot let me lead you the way" he added as he smile

"..Fine..." I said . 'alright lets just hope they didnt poison the food'.

He then walk to the hallway, and i follow him.

______________

After a few minute walk we arrived at the cafetaria. He then stop walking, and i accidentally bump into him.

"A-a sorry" i said

"Dont worry we're here, now i will go just pick the food you want. Please dont make any trouble!" he said as he walk away

As he leave i just stand there looking around the cafetaria, its a large room with table all over, white/gray paint and a machine in the middle which i assume the food maker or something, i also see a few other people who i obviously didnt know.

I walked into the machine in middle 'its pretty cool'. As i getting closer i notice there a menu? there a few food on it like pancake, scrambled eggs, Spaghetti, and some drink like water tea, coffe,and juice?(orange, Apple, avocado).

I get the pancake and water cause i didnt know what to pick at the moment, and walked into the nearest table.

I start eating the pancake,and to my surprise it taste good actually. The only thing that bother me is the fact that someone is staring at me while doing it, i just feel it.

While eating i notice that there are atleast 3 other people in the room, i think there trapped here too. I wanted to talk to one of them, but i instead i was suprise by one of them that actually sit infront of me.

"Hello!, I havent see you around are you new?" The stranger said. I move my head a little and see that he is a dark orange stickfigure. He has a scar on his face, i didnt want to asked about it... Yet.

"Hi,,, and yes i am new to this place" i said with a smile. I think he is the same age as me, maybe i can asked him about this place.

"Well, can i know your name?"he asked.

"Uhm yeah. My name is mixie and you are?.."i said as i eat my pancake, yeah im still not done eating.

"Oh right, im Russet just call me rus!" He said, he seems like a nice guy maybe i could trust him?