And even if they didn't tease her, he knows she would feel bad to be the only one not understanding. He'd have to suck it up. For Tuk.

" Do not worry Neteyam, Móna actually told me about your encounter already, we're good friends." Tsireya told him, " And I think that's a great idea, the more the merrier and the faster you all will learn."

Aonung spoke before any of them could answer, " I also vote yes, the more people we bring in means the less time I have to spend with all of you." he snarked.

Kiri rolled her eyes, " I think you're forgetting that the more teachers we have means the more one on one time you get with us." she hummed, smirking at his face of disgust as he came to the late realization.

Lo'ak spoke next, ignoring the bickering of Aonung and Kiri that he'd usually jump into, but is now too distracted and amused by the fact Neteyam spoke of a girl.

" I'm sure Neteyam would be glad to have some one on one time with Móna. Don't worry bro, we'll make sure to give you guys plenty of privacy."

Kiri shoved Lo'ak's shoulder, " Stop it Lo'ak..." Neteyam was about to thank his sister for defending him, but it seems she wasn't finished, " ... Neteyam and Móna have already have had plenty of privacy when they snuck off together." she goaded him with a smile, riling up his brother even more.

Lo'ak once again gripped Neteyams shoulders from behind him, whispering lowly so Tuk couldn't hear,

" Yeah bro, what exactly do you guys do all those times you snuck off to see her. Two Na'vi's, all alone..."

Neteyams face cringed, because the only person he's been sneaking off to see is someone who hates his guts. To even imagine having a relationship like that would be... with her...

" Check it out you guys, perfect soldier boy is blushing! That means my arrow struck its mark, cuz!" he laughed  loudly in his ear, and Neteyam had enough.

With a small sweep of his foot, he hit Lo'aks legs from behind, causing him to lose his balance and land right on his behind with a grunt. With him on the ground Neteyam said, " C'mon now little brother, being an immature skxawng is one thing, but an annoying immature skawang? You need to cut it back a notch."

He reached a hand out to help his brother from where he sat, but it seemed he was irritated enough from what Neteyam did as he hissed at him and smacked his hand away. Lo'ak stood on his own, angry, and Kiri didn't help the situation by laughing when she saw the small scratch that was left on his butt from falling roughly on rock surface.

" I'll be back by the time you bring your little girlfriend bro, and we'll see how much you like to get embarrassed in front of her." Lo'ak pushed at Neteyams chest, causing him to take a step back.

The only thing Neteyam could do though was smile. That seemed to aggravate his younger brother even more and he growled at him before stomping away.

Tsireya sighed, pushing off the tree and turning her body in the direction Lo'ak went, " I'll go make sure he's calm, why don't you go ahead and bring Móna over?"

She said it as a question, but before he could give her an answer she was already speed walking towards his brother, leaving him no choice but to do the task. He turned to Kiri only to find her sticking out her tongue at Aonungs backside. It seemed he had enough and was leaving. Ignoring them, he directed to Kiri...

" Watch Tuk, I'll be right back."

~~__~~__~~

Surprisingly enough, Móna was easy to find. Since she had told him that their family usually fishes and hunts, he figured he'd check near the reefs shore before heading to her Marui. Which in all honesty, he was hoping he didn't have to. From the look Mónas mother had given him, he wasn't sure if he was exactly welcomed.